Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Talk Radio removed from Youtube....

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
One business kicks off another business from its platform for spouting BS, I won't lose any sleep over it!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
In short... most likely to kill off most people/have them die naturally without reproducing and then control the rest so that they dont do stupid shit.

Why would mega corporations want less people alive to buy their stuff?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why would mega corporations want less people alive to buy their stuff?

That old (or in the big picture, relatively new) dynamic is ending. Eternal economic growth is out, growth in power is in. And even in terms of consumerism, its not a bad development in the long run - ten or so big companies in charge of everything with every small or medium size business gone and the buying power of say 500 million very wealthy people compared to 7 billion moderately wealthy people would not lead to any economic setback for the giants. But as I said, that dynamic is or will soon be gone - it was a short lived fad.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There clearly was substance which was the channel was taken down for review.

Google have made a statement:

'We quickly remove flagged content that violate our Community Guidelines, including COVID-19 content that explicitly contradict expert consensus from local health authorities or the World Health Organization (WHO).

'We make exceptions for material posted with an educational, documentary, scientific or artistic purpose, as was deemed in this case.'

I'm got a pretty good idea what that was all about but aren't going to post that here.

Substance or just their view .... still it’s not new...Twitter Facebook etc are all known to do likewise

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Anyone actually know the real reason why the two Mikes stopped working together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There doesn't seem to be a clear reason but it does look like they had a serious falling out, as they occasionally really go for each other on Twitter. It is all speculation but I think both of their egos grew massively with their popularity. MG has landed his own slot on TalkRADIO and Porky is doing his bits on Jeremy Vine plus his other mad exploits like his range of Pork Scratchings. His Planet Porky Podcast is complete and utter shit.

I actually asked The Moose after the Man City game year before last what had happened between them but he said he knew nothing about it (probably true).

Pity really as I was a huge fan of the stuff they did together. But separately they are just not the same...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Substance or just their view .... still it’s not new...Twitter Facebook etc are all known to do likewise

Of course, it's "their view" YouTube have guidelines like everyone else. Taken down, reviewed, and allowed back up.

If you push the boundaries of what is reasonable (like they do I'm sorry), expect complaints.

If you look at the Google response, it's clear they feel it's not to be taken seriously. That says everything about the station in my opinion.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

I thought I'd have a little browse on this site.

Under UK News there's a headline about the NHS spending £2M on gagging orders. At this time in history, I'm sure most would assume this was gagging them from revealing the "truth" about Covid 19.

No, this relates to stuff going on in 2013 so obviously nothing to do with Covid.

What a surprise that David Icke is deliberately misleading people on his website.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
That old (or in the big picture, relatively new) dynamic is ending. Eternal economic growth is out, growth in power is in. And even in terms of consumerism, its not a bad development in the long run - ten or so big companies in charge of everything with every small or medium size business gone and the buying power of say 500 million very wealthy people compared to 7 billion moderately wealthy people would not lead to any economic setback for the giants. But as I said, that dynamic is or will soon be gone - it was a short lived fad.

Its ok for us in Britain we have regained control ...

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Not a good few days for LBC/Talkradio

44A47C7C-D49B-4095-B7FD-461425A491F2.png

Just before someone was shot.

Be shocked if she’s still in a job soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here