Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taking the law into your own hands

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I saw the Birmingham 6 in Winston Green nick they had heads that looked like they had been through a mincer

they were innocent

So is the killer of Drummer Rigby innocent. Why do people like you bring up cases that are nothing to do with this incident. What has the Birmingham six got to do with a bloke that killed and butchered a person, in cold blood, admitted to, videoed and witnessed. Or because of the Birmingham six, and the wrong sentence, you feel that this case should be quashed to even things up.
Why do people like you have to bring up cases that are NOTHING to do with the case in hand. I'm gobsmacked, frankly.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Is it worth bringing up about the British soldier who murdered an unarmed injured Afghan ?

People are advocating violence towards Abowhateverhisnameis, but then shouldnt the same happen to the soldier who also committed a cold-blooded murder ? Im not saying that either should happen, im merely pointing out that why should it happen to just him when both committed a horrific crime ? Both men are British too (though Abo' does have Nigerian roots - he is still British).

(Awaits someone to completely read this wrong and assume im against UK soldiers doing their job, which i certainly am not)

What has this to do with the murder/butchering of a man on the streets of London, the marine was in a WAR zone, was fighting a WAR, not in LONDON. Pathetic example, comparison, call it what you like.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
What has this to do with the murder/butchering of a man on the streets of London, the marine was in a WAR zone, was fighting a WAR, not in LONDON. Pathetic example, comparison, call it what you like.

The the Woolwich pair considered themselves to be fighting a WAR against the British, wrongly of course (though the Afghan war is also wrong but thats another story).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
why is it farcical ?? Read my post, there is no comparison between the two, one set of murderers got up out of a comfy warm bed, were well fed and rested and then calculatedly planned and carried out the butchering of a (at the time ) non combatant who had never personally harmed either of these two, the other murderer (for that is what he is) , had spent six months being shot at every day, with shit food and not enough sleep, had seen personal friends killed , with their body parts being deliberately strung up in trees , and then killed a fatally wounded Taliban, who moments earlier had been trying to kill him, hardly 'cold blooded'.

And guess what ? He 's a murdering *******.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Ok, I'm biting. Is that what you believe?!?!? You don't think that people are naturally proud of the people that keep us safe in our beds at night doing a job that, I'm not ashamed to admit, I'm too much of a pussy to do? People support H4H because they want to, not because they're "conditioned" to.

You tool. Don't bite is the best answer.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
And guess what ? He 's a murdering *******.

Had a sniff of the barmaids apron have we ? I've already stated I think he's a murderer, but murdering **** ? From someone who's only ever had to fight his way to the bar and hasn't a clue of the circumstances , you've plummeted in my estimation :tosser:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So is the killer of Drummer Rigby innocent. Why do people like you bring up cases that are nothing to do with this incident. What has the Birmingham six got to do with a bloke that killed and butchered a person, in cold blood, admitted to, videoed and witnessed. Or because of the Birmingham six, and the wrong sentence, you feel that this case should be quashed to even things up.
Why do people like you have to bring up cases that are NOTHING to do with the case in hand. I'm gobsmacked, frankly.

I was just stating a fact and that was that people had taken the law into their own hands and were wrong
taking the law into your own hands is always wrong especially if you are there to ensure these things do not happen what Lee Rigby's killers done was wrong a despicable act and the things I would love to do to them are also wrong I/we should not stoop to that level
you think I would want their sentenced quashed ................you do not know me why would you say that, would you if you had the chance make them pay in some horrible way.
I understand the hatred of these men ..it was the same hatred people had for the Birmingham 6 it was palpable from other officers prison and police everyone who was there at the time and that made me gobsmacked then as you say you are now

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Why hang him ? He said himself in court that he wanted to be killed by the police. Capital Punishment just gives him what he wants so he dies a martyr.

On topic, it cant be justified as being morally right - but it is karma I guess. I have no sympathy for Abowhateverhisnameis - but for the Wardens/Guards dishing out the beatings - they should really know better and would it be worth it if they get sacked because of it ?

Why didn't they just get some of the more brutal inmates to do it? I'm sure they'd be keen

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was just stating a fact and that was that people had taken the law into their own hands and were wrong
taking the law into your own hands is always wrong especially if you are there to ensure these things do not happen what Lee Rigby's killers done was wrong a despicable act and the things I would love to do to them are also wrong I/we should not stoop to that level
you think I would want their sentenced quashed ................you do not know me why would you say that, would you if you had the chance make them pay in some horrible way.
I understand the hatred of these men ..it was the same hatred people had for the Birmingham 6 it was palpable from other officers prison and police everyone who was there at the time and that made me gobsmacked then as you say you are now

There are many cases, such as the Birmingham 6 that are not clear cut. This case with the killers of Lee Rigby IS clear cut, and maybe if you had compared it to something close, even remotely close, then it might have carried some weight.
I think the way this killing was seen and blatantly admitted on footage that we could all see, sets this apart from a case that was never 100% certain.
Just my opinion though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Had a sniff of the barmaids apron have we ? I've already stated I think he's a murderer, but murdering **** ? From someone who's only ever had to fight his way to the bar and hasn't a clue of the circumstances , you've plummeted in my estimation :tosser:

Ok just a murderer then Bushy, sorry. Now you can get back to your Andy Mcnab books.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

But I would guess had the marine been tried in Afghanistan and locked up in an Afghan prison then the sentiments expressed by the Afghan public would probably be similar to those expressed on this thread.

Supporting the idea that vigilante action by convicted prisoners on other prisoners is a 'good thing' is simply surrendering to our most base instincts and demeans those who do so.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't have to read books , I've actually done it, go back to whining about thatcher spoiling your apprenticeship and drunken threats to palace fans in your local, tosser.

What shot a dying insurgent in the chest ? You're more fun on the race threads Bushy.
One soldier ****s up and you take it I,m throwing an insight or insult against all British servicemen. Not sure what the **** the rest of your post is about but never mind.

Last edited:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
:thumbsup:Have a nice day Bushy

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The judge in the case regarding the soldier who shot an insurgent in the chest said his actions endanger the lives of other servicemen. I guess the same can be said of the guys who duffed up the machete chap?

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I think it is pretty much inevitable when feelings run so high. Sutcliffe was blinded in one eye, Huntley has been given several savage beatings and lots of others have been left unsupervised deliberately for a while. I do not condone it but it pleased me Adebowale got a beating. Probably not right but never mind.
This - but quite honestly, I would do the same.
Justice has to be seen to prevail, but it's a given that
once sentenced, the guilty is still not immune from the hell
that belongs there.
Do people imagine that incarceration is the only punishment? How about living 24/7 with people who have issues?
Remember he wished the fuzz had killed him? I bet he really will regret that they didn't.

His 70 virgins will make it all better - let them be virgin pigs.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here