• Love it and long may it continue

Votes: 84 28.0%
  • Agreed with the gesture to begin with but want it to stop now

Votes: 124 41.3%

• Total voters

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Is there anything we as fans can do to support this anti racism drive? Has anyone else had any changes of stance for or against based on what just happened to Sancho, Rashford and Saka?

....don't vote for the Tory facists

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Excellent news..... let's hope the cynical minority can refrain from booing....

The Team GB women’s football team have confirmed they will take a knee before the kick-off of their matches at the Tokyo Olympics and have selected three captains – one from England, Wales and Scotland – for the tournament.

With their first game on Wednesday, against Chile in Sapporo, the squad have welcomed the recent clarification provided by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) on Rule 50 to allow athletes to make gestures on the field of play, provided they do so without disruption and with respect for fellow competitors.

The manager, Hege Riise, said: “The players and staff have been taking the knee at club and international level for over a year now and we were all united in our decision to continue doing whatever we can to raise awareness of racism and discrimination in all its forms, standing in unity and solidarity with all those whose lives are affected.

We are clear that taking the knee is an important symbol of peaceful protest against discrimination, injustice and inequality in society and we are glad that the IOC have acknowledged the importance of this form of freedom of expression."

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And there you go. Belittling a gesture that supports anti-racism.

I think we can safely say that you are one person who needs educating on the subject.

Yes, more needs to be done. Yes, this is a gesture. But unless you are a black man, and I suspect you are not, then shut the **** up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you drunk or just a bit racist?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Maybe you should simply insult black England players who take the knee on twitter, rather than indulging in these pathetic verbal gymnastics.

As if you would have the balls to do that :lolol:

Maybe you should shut the **** up as there is a new skin colour criteria for discussing this topic according to [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION].

Ps Mr never puts his money where his mouth is accusing others of not having the balls .... comedy gold. :p

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
looks like the mask slipped, just have to scratch the surface....
Playing the 'anyone who doesn't agree with me ' race card ' is one of the reasons we are where we are today... fortunately you are far too thick to realise this ...do carry on [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vwlLURtRjQ

I don't go round calling people I don't know racist, but I can spot vacuous arguments that end up targeting the person rather than this issue.

The Brexit defenders on here should call themselves: Chopper Harris, Bite yer legs Hunter and Vinnie Jones -

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Playing the 'anyone who doesn't agree with me ' race card ' is one of the reasons we are where we are today... fortunately you are far too thick to realise this ...do carry on [emoji106]

But what if someone is racist? Like you or Das Reich?
There’s plenty of people I disagree with that aren’t racist. I think you just don’t like getting called out for your ignorant, racist idiocy.

Just a theory.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
There’s plenty of people I disagree with that aren’t racist. I think you just don’t like getting called out for your ignorant, racist idiocy.

Just a theory.
Rather then carrying on with your Woke rhetoric any thoughts on Manchester police saying nothing racist in the defacing of the rashford mural???
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008

Just a theory.

Can you point out any racist posts ?
Regards
DF

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Just a theory.
Unfortunately, for every brave soul taking the knee, doing their bit to defeat racism, there are numerous numpties on social media screaming racist at anyone they disagree with undermining their cause. As we know you are a past master at this, shamefully misusing the term just to score points, trolling. You would think someone who was banned for using racist terminology on NSC would be a bit more circumspect...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Unfortunately, for every brave soul taking the knee, doing their bit to defeat racism, there are numerous numpties on social media screaming racist at anyone they disagree with undermining their cause. As we know you are a past master at this, shamefully misusing the term just to score points, trolling. You would think someone who was banned for using racist terminology on NSC would be a bit more circumspect...

Yes dear.
I was temporarily banned once about ten years ago on a thread where someone was trying to pursuade us that the country was overrun with immigrants. After I had argued that this was nonsense for a few pages someone asked me;
“Why don’t you try living in Birmingham”
I said
As a joke
“No thanks, too many blacks”

It’s not that funny but it was also not meant to be taken seriously. I wouldn’t t post it again and the ban gave me a nudge that kind of language is t rally acceptable, even in jest. So let’s put that to bed now, babes.

I’m on a train and it’s scorching so gonna get headphones on and chill.

Have a good day.

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

You know, one of the main differences between you, Pasta et al and people on the other side of the debate is you are quick to label people thick and gullible when really you are merely being player 1 in the divide and rule game you have clearly been manipulated into, whereas over on this side we have the diligence to reject that, we will not be player 2 unfortunately

...do carry on....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here