Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Take Noone Out The Team And We Have Nothing

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
Whats all this pass it along the back 10 times then twat it up front to nobody we seem to be doing all the time? Our only attacking option is noone. Hes the only player who runs with the ball and makes things happen. I really dont know what Gus can do with the squad he's got. We lack fight, strength, belief and quality all over the park.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Whats all this pass it along the back 10 times then twat it up front to nobody we seem to be doing all the time? Our only attacking option is noone. Hes the only player who runs with the ball and makes things happen. I really dont know what Gus can do with the squad he's got. We lack fight, strength, belief and quality all over the park.

I have a few concerns, but we are 9th in championship and 2 points off second place. I'm not losing sleep just yet.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Surely you have watched this side enough to know that our passing across along the back has a bit more substance to it than that! There was a great moment in the 1st half for those that watch these things where we had a lot of this passing going on, Hoskins was wide left, darted in to center mid, bringing his marker with him, we then played a ball out down the wing to the overlapping Painter and had a built a really good chance for ourselves.

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
Disagree im afraid. We NEVER humped it forward to nobody...it was always played in to the midfield etc. The problem is the midfield isnt good enough and the movement and options are minimal. Greer on several occassions tonight just lumped it forward to nobody because there was nothing else he could do. Were not playing with any confidence or any belief anymore. Its just my opinion, but we dont have the quality to play our game in this division.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
He went long on a couple of occasions I agree and obviously it will be harder to play in this division, but we played some great stuff at times. The move in the 1st half when we cut through the middle and a little one two put Sparrow in only for him to miss kick was quality.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

:facepalm:

dont worry we have ryan harley - he is very good and lovely chicken pies oh yes and that shiny new stadium....

D

Deleted member 18477

Will Buckley, CMS, Vicente!

and i still think LuaLua if given a proper chance will explode onto the scene once again!

so i disagree quite a lot!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

With all due respect, that is utter shit.

We try and play football as it should be played. Possession, movement and accurate passing.

The only thing we don't do well enough, IMO, is get the ball forward QUICKLY enough. When we attack with pace we are really dangerous.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
With all due respect, that is utter shit.

We try and play football as it should be played. Possession, movement and accurate passing.

The only thing we don't do well enough, IMO, is get the ball forward QUICKLY enough. When we attack with pace we are really dangerous.

This. And agree about quickly, some of Hulls passing (not so much Millwall) was literally three or four passes (on the ground) and bang they were in our 18 yard box. We need to up or game or be more alert!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its all about Will Buckley.

Buckley = pace AND power = chances = points.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Our only attacking option is noone. Hes the only player who runs with the ball and makes things happen.

Yeah, that Spanish lad with the 250 La Liga appearences, 38 international caps for Spain, extensive Champions League experience and a UEFA Cup Final goal is shit.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He's gotta keep fit tho'!

He's been fit for the last year and a half! He had a tight calf on Tuesday, that was all. He'll be back against West Ham.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Lack fight /strength/quality?

Not sure which team u r on about

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here