Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Take it easy

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
By way of introduction, I’ve been looking at NSC for a few years with interest from afar, without creating a log-in. I don’t want my son, now 15, to grow up supporting some random corporation, so wanted to encourage he supports his local team playing at the highest level. I’m not Sussex born and bread, but my son is, and it’s important he understands this.
I started taking my son to the AMEX when OG was looking after us (plastic etc) to the odd game and got the bug. Went to the infamous Shef Wed play off semi/ final in East Upper and eventually now both have a season ticket.
I love reading NSC and was particularly struck when regular posters were concerned about posters who hadn’t posted for a while; worried for their welfare, which was good to see.
I’ve only created an account as I love the new UX, but won’t post much as I love to see Swansman getting abused from a distance.😬
Unlucky tonight, again outplayed the team with Harry Kane’s understudy, but I have faith in RDZ and TB et all. Peace

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Clearly Palace.

Jokes. Welcome!

There's been a reasonable number of new registrations over the last couple of days, so it's interesting to read that the new style drew you in.

I wonder if we should have one of those "Introduction" sub-forums where new users can make their first post and dip their toe into the murky water.

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Clearly Palace.

Jokes. Welcome!

There's been a reasonable number of new registrations over the last couple of days, so it's interesting to read that the new style drew you in.

I wonder if we should have one of those "Introduction" sub-forums where new users can make their first post and dip their toe into the murky water.
I think if you want to join, just take the plunge. What’s the worst that can happen?

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
I’m not going to be of these posters who take themselves too seriously. It’s a fan forum after all.
I’ve seen here how people can turn on one post from someone who has 20k posts. We don’t need that. ( almost inevitably will be a comment about someone with 2 posts) 😂

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’m not going to be of these posters who take themselves too seriously. It’s a fan forum after all.
I’ve seen here how people can turn on one post from someone who has 20k posts. We don’t need that. ( almost inevitably will be a comment about someone with 2 posts) 😂
You've got three.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Clearly Palace.

Jokes. Welcome!

Yes please.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
You are Stat Bro I claim my prize 🤔

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Clearly Palace.

Jokes. Welcome!

Sub thread:
Swipe LB
Swipe RB :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here