Tablets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northolt_seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Northolt
I want to listen to Albion games when not present at games and as I don't live near Sussex, I have to listen on the internet. I know that the iPad and iPhones won't support listening through SeagullsWorld but is there a tablet (Galaxy whatever) that I could listen on so I don't have to be at home connected to the internet through my broadband.

Thanks

Bob

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I guess any that support Flash? So that's any but the IPad! Although there is an app called Skyfire that claims to run flash through it's own server and deliver to the IPad.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I just bought a 10 inch android tablet and it does flash ok but you need to connect to t'interweb via an external device as it doesn't have a sim slot for a 3g card; I use my 3g mobile as a wireless hotspot but you can plug a 3g dongle into it.
Worth looking on the Android forums as internet access on the go is a recurring theme

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
TuneIn Radio is an app that works well on the 3g iPhone and iPad, although sometimes you do find you get lumbered with the Chichester feed of BBC Sussex which can land you something duff like the Aldershot commentary :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports