Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

T-shirt for sale

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Pretty gutted to be fair. I ordered a "Keep Calm and pass it to Vicente" t-shirt in XL, but its more like an XXL!
If anyone is interested, I paid £15ish for it but you can have it for a tenner! Its in charcoal grey and easily XXL, pic below..
IMAG0805.jpg
Whilst I'm at it, I have an Albion away shirt for sale too, with Noone 11 on the back. No? Didn't think so!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Pretty gutted to be fair. I ordered a "Keep Calm and pass it to Vicente" t-shirt in XL, but its more like an XXL!
If anyone is interested, I paid £15ish for it but you can have it for a tenner! Its in charcoal grey and easily XXL, pic below..
View attachment 34395
Whilst I'm at it, I have an Albion away shirt for sale too, with Noone 11 on the back. No? Didn't think so!

Might be interested, but I'll hold off until after the deadline passes. With Gus appearing to be in the middle of a fire sale, I want to be sure that Vicente will actually stay :D

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Might be interested, but I'll hold off until after the deadline passes. With Gus appearing to be in the middle of a fire sale, I want to be sure that Vicente will actually stay :D
Hahaha can't say I blame you my friend! I see you're local to me so defo let me know if interested, might just be a case of meeting you somewhere. Preferably not a dark alley!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Hahaha can't say I blame you my friend! I see you're local to me so defo let me know if interested, might just be a case of meeting you somewhere. Preferably not a dark alley!

sounds good, what part of Worthing are you? I'm in East Worthing (not the hardcore end! :))

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Assuming the club don't reallocate the number 11 squad number, could you just space out the letters a bit so it reads No one. At least you can keep wearing the shirt then :thumbsup:

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Assuming the club don't reallocate the number 11 squad number, could you just space out the letters a bit so it reads No one. At least you can keep wearing the shirt then :thumbsup:
Hahaa I've considered the options! Apart from selling it I could get some sort of spray apparently. It dissolves the glue that sticks them to the shirt but may also cause stains. Not sure its worth the risk, may just wear a jacket over the top!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here