Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Symphony of the Seas - the largest passenger ship ever to be constructed

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For children, no, they clearly have the upper hand there. But for shows in general, we are always voted the best in the business. Across 5 ships we have Grease, We Will Rock You, Mamma Mia, Hairspray and Cats. Yes, they aren't to everyone's taste, but it is still pretty impressive. We are also the only line to perform on the ground, in the air, on ice and in the water. We have ice rinks on about half of our ships and the 4 big ones also have aqua theatres. All of the new ships also having flying in there shows. (I am probably sounding very preachy at the moment!)

Have you ever cruised before?

Yep, on Disney twice. I was a cruise-sceptic like many who have posted on here, but we decided to give it a try having heard so much good stuff about DCL, and also being big Disney fans. It was fantastic - so much so that we did another cruise quite quickly afterwards.

From what I understand Disney are significantly more expensive than everyone else offering similar itineraries as we did - out of Port Canaveral down to the Caribbean - but it was worth every penny we paid. As you say, the stuff for kids on board is just astounding - we had to drag our kids out of the clubs they were in. I'm not sure if I'd cruise with anyone other than Disney, but it's not something I've ever really looked at.

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
I was dead set against going on a cruise. However, My parents who were not in best health wanted to go on holiday with us and the grandkids. They were set on going on a cruise round the med. to be fair it was amasing. The shows, kids entertainment, activities, foods and that was well as waking up in a new city to explore every day! We have now been on two more cruises since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here