Sydney Test - Albion meet up

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is gonna be at the SCG as we knock off the runs to retain the Ashes:eek: :dunce:

As anyone who was there in 2003 will recall, the meet up at tea on the third or fourth day was so good that we even made the local rag.

I for one have my ticket and shall be sporting one of TLO's marvellous shirts expostulating the scenes to marvel at

and you can stuff your trip to West'AM.

Bring on the beer wenches

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I will be up for this, and/or a Melbourne meet up.

ARNIEGULL

Jul 12, 2003
WORTHING
Will be at the SCG mate with me brother and a friend. Got a Seagulls flag sorted and Albion shirts for all 5 days. Hopefully should be quite a few of us out there.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Nice shirt sir. :clap:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
i'll be in Sydney.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Stumpy Tim said:
Think we're organising a Sydney meet-up on the 9th January if anyone's interested.

Shame - I'll have f***ed off again by then.

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What date you leaving on Fatboy?

I get back from the UK on the 5th, so anytime after that is good for me - but Stumpy's the boss!

Stumpy Tim

Weezle said:

I get back from the UK on the 5th, so anytime after that is good for me - but Stumpy's the boss!

This is a joint decision by the organising committee of Stumpy, Majahara & Web-Steve! And it's been changed to the 11th January now... and former Albion ACE Dave Clarkson has been sent an invite & is gonna try to make it

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Weezle said:

Will be back in Sydney 12 January.

:drink: :albion:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Stumpy Tim said:
This is a joint decision by the organising committee of Stumpy, Majahara & Web-Steve! And it's been changed to the 11th January now... and former Albion ACE Dave Clarkson has been sent an invite & is gonna try to make it

Were you at the last test? I could've sworn I saw you on the telly.......

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
:wave: Tickets for all days of Melbourne and Sydney along with my dad and brothers. :clap2:

I'm up for a meet-up during one of the tests (like inside the ground) but probably cant make a meet-up outside one of the tests im afraid.

I'm sure i'll be sporting the stripes on one or two occasions so look out for me!!

Stumpy Tim

Just to confirm:

Glorious scenes at Withdean as Brighton-born players steam up League One. Summer is here in Sydney, and though it's raining today that won't last!

So what could be better than getting hammered with your fellow Albion friends, including a few tourists I'm sure. Through the drinking of ale we shall forget the sport of cricket, and remember the glorious Albion Cup victory against Curbishley's West Ham

And there's a possibility that former Albion midfielder, Dave "Clarky" Clarkson may make a shock appearance too.

Pier 26., Darling Harbour
Thursday 11th January 2007
5.30.pm.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Stumpy Tim said:
Just to confirm:

Glorious scenes at Withdean as Brighton-born players steam up the Champhionship.

Sorry to break this to you mate, but we were relgated last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports