Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other score

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Good to see Brighton fans clamouring to get on the backs of our two centre halves before we've even kicked a ball :nono:

NN12 Seagull

Jan 3, 2010
3-1 Swindon. Swindon to totally dominate and us lucky not to lose by more. I think this probably worst first fixture we could have had. I really hope i am wrong but Swindon have had good pre-season and will be early front runners
Another slow start for Albion I fear

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Despite the absence of Greer and Murray, and even though Swindon Town have a full squad to choose from, I think B&HA could well win tomorrow.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
5-0 albion you heard it here first :smile:

They lost 5-0 on the opening day last season... why not again? We're better than Gillingham!

I think we'll draw 1-1, because we lack goals in the 4-5-1 system. We don't create enough chances, but that'll improve over the season, and with a 4-4-2 formation, Murray up there with Barnes.

When I post this poll yesterday I went for 1-1.
However, waking up this morning I have the jitters & that has nothing to do with what I consumed last night!
A new goalkeeper going straight into the side, playing away, Swindon on a high from last season, they did the double over us last year, a weakened Albion side - could all mean a drubbing?
Still I will be there chearing on the blue & White army (unless Holroyd plays).

Hopefully a wonderful Wiltshire weekend.
Am running the Salisbury marathon on Sunday as well.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
When I post this poll yesterday I went for 1-1.
However, waking up this morning I have the jitters & that has nothing to do with what I consumed last night!
A new goalkeeper going straight into the side, playing away, Swindon on a high from last season, they did the double over us last year, a weakened Albion side - could all mean a drubbing?
Still I will be there chearing on the blue & White army (unless Holroyd plays).

Hopefully a wonderful Wiltshire weekend.
Am running the Salisbury marathon on Sunday as well.

A perfect weekend, the Albion & a marathon good luck to both.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Only 25% think we're going to lose - that's an optimistic start

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Am I missing something, or is the only real deficiency today, compared to last season's final match against Yeovil, Glenn Murray?
Greer is suspended, but he wasn't with you in May. Crofts has gone but Sparrow will, it is hoped, be an adequate replacement. The first choice keeper is injured, but Ankergren should be a suitable stand-in.
Anybody else?

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Am I missing something, or is the only real deficiency today, compared to last season's final match against Yeovil, Glenn Murray?
Greer is suspended, but he wasn't with you in May. Crofts has gone but Sparrow will, it is hoped, be an adequate replacement. The first choice keeper is injured, but Ankergren should be a suitable stand-in.
Anybody else?

I get so much wrong that I trust you'll forgive me for bringing this back to the top of the page.

Diatribe

Feb 3, 2007
Anybody else?
kishishev for dicker (but only to the bench). it's very close to the same team but players lie calde, painter, barnes are ours permanently now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here