Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swindon Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Sorry for the "joke", I didn't think about the timing.

I won't do it again, if it p1sses everyone off that much

What a prick you are :tosser: How old are you? If you are a 'young un' then go to bed, but if you're above teenager age, then you are a fu###in spaz who should be banned from NSC.

It's not a joke dickhead

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What a prick you are :tosser: How old are you? If you are a 'young un' then go to bed but if you above teenager age, then you are a fu###in spaz who should be banned from NSC.

It's not a joke dickhead

It wasn't me.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Don't listen to the naysayers.

People like you make the internet what it is.

Carry on.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What a prick you are :tosser: How old are you? If you are a 'young un' then go to bed but if you above teenager age, then you are a fu###in spaz who should be banned from NSC.

It's not a joke dickhead

U-mad-bro.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I can confirm that some of us have a sense of humour and realise that it's only a game; and tonight's game wasn't particularly important anyway.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
On way back from game and the just wanted to post about Lewis Dunk. The best CB performance I've seen in a long time. He was unreal: fantastic tackling, dragged us through the first half when we were under pressure and ice cool distribution through out. An absolute leader out there tonight. I'd be shocked if he's not starting games from on.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I see carteater has been banned! Hey I followed the game on here and yes he got me for all of about 2seconds til I scrolled down, I then thought b@stard and had a little chuckle.

He's a 16 year old kid who has apologised twice now, if this is why he has been banned I think that's just a bit harsh.

If its for something else I apologise for this post.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Forum member trolls

Other forum members get mad

:rave:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I don't follow you.

No one ever does, his posts make no sense 99% of the time.

I doubt Liverpool would care that much about having a player they are happy to loan out to a lower league cup tied for the cap one cup

As i posted in another thread, it will be the semi final stage before they can recall him. If Liverpool are still in at that stage tjey are hardly going to worry about Teixeira's availability for it on the very remote chance they do recall him. It was only BG who had a bee in his bonnet that they wouldn't allow him to play, anyone with an ounce of footballing knowledge and common sense knew he'd be allowed to play.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Not for at least three days, you won't, for sure.

Young master car teater has a short ban under the totting up procedure... so many infractions in such a short time tsk tsk....

AlbionRob

Dec 25, 2011
BBC don't know the penalty rules. When a team has a player sent off, another player takes a second penalty.

That's not the case, had it gone to a penalty shoot-out, Brighton would have to had nominated a player (or players if Swindon were down to 9) to NOT take a kick.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I see carteater has been banned! Hey I followed the game on here and yes he got me for all of about 2seconds til I scrolled down, I then thought b@stard and had a little chuckle.

He's a 16 year old kid who has apologised twice now, if this is why he has been banned I think that's just a bit harsh.

He got a minor slap on the wrist for this from me. Unfortunately for him, he's had other minor slaps on the wrist from other mods in the recent past for other misdemeanours. My slap tipped him over the edge into a three day ban under the totting up procedure...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

He has been on the wind up on other threads recently.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He got a minor slap on the wrist for this from me. Unfortunately for him, he's had other minor slaps on the wrist from other mods in the recent past for other misdemeanours. My slap tipped him over the edge into a three day ban under the totting up procedure...

83232.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here