Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swindon Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Maybe that's why JFC has been in the team, he takes pens but nothing else. Lopez replacement no doubt...

Yep that's it, England managers at youth level and three different Albion managers have clearly seen nothing in him other than penalty taker.
Don't get the abuse of JFC, we should be shouting loud and proud about him not knocking him.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
3-3 :(

is what I hope doesn't happen

You gave me a heart attack you F***er :)

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
The PA guy is a proper knob.

Sounds like a darts scorer. Probably practising with attendances each Saturday .... last weeks attendance - ...Whun ... Hun..dread...and ....aytea....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeah we had it earlier and no-one agreed with you then either.

I think you'll find that a club loaning out a player on a season long loan can insert a recall clause to bring a player back after 93 days. It is allowed if you check the FA laws of the game.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Yep that's it, England managers at youth level and three different Albion managers have clearly seen nothing in him other than penalty taker.
Don't get the abuse of JFC, we should be shouting loud and proud about him not knocking him.

Only joking! :rolleyes: I think he needs work, but he has quality and real potential...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here