Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swindon Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Day Thread ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It could be worse, at least we are not Man United.....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sounds like Colunga is creating a fair few chances but nobody is sticking them away.

George Barker coming on for Swindon.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
3-0 Bournemouth v Northampton

2-0 MK Dons v Man Utd

DYING LOL

Callum Wilsons got 4 in 4 for Bmuff, great replacement for Grabban,they will go well this season.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Probably a bit harsh on Kaz, there are so many changes in that line up it was always going to be unsettled.

I think it's more to do with the type of player Kaz is. On Saturday we played Holla, Crofts, JFC and Bruno (with Tex playing off CMS). They're all more defensive than Kaz and are willing to do the dirty work with mix results admitedly. Because Kaz, being a winger, gets forward it means that JFC and Chicksen have to pick up the slack and becuase of that we are getting completely outplayed on the left. Will be interesting to see now he's gone off how the team shape up.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Haha just watched the mk dons go to up. Brilliant goal shocking defending... :lolol:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I can see why people get frustrated with JFC but he is only 20, the only way is up for him and we've seen flashes of what he can do, he just needs game time to find consistent form.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
What's the word on Toko, is he ever going to get on the pitch? i know CoG is getting stick but at least he's shown enough in training to get a game...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here