Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Fan Here

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Have you ever been in the premier? No didnt think so. Your fans were f***ing scum after the play offs. This is such sweet pay back, your players last season were f***ing scum when we were about to go under, drove through our protests waving money and doing wankers signs.

I marched on your Falmer stadium demos. I supported you when Belotti was f***ing your arses, in the last few years your fans and players have let your club fall into the gutter, i hope you enjoy Burton.

I'm sorry but this is a load of absolute bollocks. If you are going to throw insults about the money protests and troubles you were having last year, don't you dare try and claim that we weren't supportive!! I was in the away end, and PLENTY of people had red cards that were being waved all around the ground in support of your cause, we applauded when they were raised and some people even joined in with the protests after the game. Cheap, pathetic attempt at gaining some dirt on us.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm sorry but this is a load of absolute bollocks. If you are going to throw insults about the money protests and troubles you were having last year, don't you dare try and claim that we weren't supportive!! I was in the away end, and PLENTY of people had red cards that were being waved all around the ground in support of your cause, we applauded when they were raised and some people even joined in with the protests after the game. Cheap, pathetic attempt at gaining some dirt on us.

I didn't even know what he was on about. I knew about their money troubles but he implied that we went out of our way to be wankers which turns out to be not the case at all... What a :tosser:

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
No i said your players were wankers at our protests not your fans. The majority of your fans were great that day and supportive and made up for alot of the ill feeling we felt for you following the playoffs. Your players team bus had to drive through our protest, the swindon fans moved aside to let the coach through and your players were waving money at us and doing wanker signs.

lots of swindon fans had the shit kicked out of them the night after the playoffs, mainly shirters and blokes in there 50s, ask any swindon fan who was there that night how fun it was when leaving withdean.

Si Pie

Apr 11, 2009
I must say the result was not only pleasing because we never seem to beat you, but also because it edges us towards safety and all but consigns you to relegation. Shoreham's right, your fans were very quick to large it up when you beat us in the playoffs so it feels good to finally have something to cheer about.

Regarding the incident with the protests, basically we were outside the stand to protest and the team bus goes past and the players thought it would be funny to wave money in around.

Enjoy League 2. The Glassworld Stadium is terrible, but at least the away end is close to the pitch.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Has the season been cut down to 41 games while ive been to see the footy! 5 games left 15 points doddle,fancy them soppy cajuns thinking the season was over! mind that would explain the huge turn out they had today ! :hilton::hilton::sheep: mugs

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Hello lads, first of all, thank you very much for the three points earlier today.

Just wondering....

What away games are you most looking forward too next season? Histon, Accrington, Macclesfield, Burton or even the trip too Morecambe?

At least there is one positive of you going down, your pathetic excuse for a 'Stadium' won't look out of place along with the likes of The Fraser Eagle Stadium, and the home of football - The Glassworld Stadium, Histon.

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
You're Going To Shrewsbury
Que Sera, Sera

:dance:
Fair play, it's likely we will be playing fourth division next season but we are a club that
Can look to the future with a new stadium where as swindon town, who in recent years have gone into administration twice! Have about as much to look forward to as your car plants...f*** all.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He's not a Swindon fan, he's an idiot. The town of Swindon isn't actually a complete dive, a couple of areas are actually quite pleasant. They've won a football match against us today, so we don't like them now and they love us at the moment for losing to them, but come on. This guy is out of order and shouldn't have come on here, it's bad sportsmanship.

I wonder if this guy is actually Simon Cox in disguise? :lolol:

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
Hello lads, first of all, thank you very much for the three points earlier today.

Just wondering....

What away games are you most looking forward too next season? Histon, Accrington, Macclesfield, Burton or even the trip too Morecambe?

At least there is one positive of you going down, your pathetic excuse for a 'Stadium' won't look out of place along with the likes of The Fraser Eagle Stadium, and the home of football - The Glassworld Stadium, Histon.

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
Que Sera, Sera

Definition of a twat

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

Just wondering....

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
Que Sera, Sera

You're a f***ing mug.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah, Histon would be a laugh as their away end appears to be an actual, factual garden shed. Bournemouth is a decent one, hope it's when the sun will be shining.

:)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No i said your players were wankers at our protests not your fans. The majority of your fans were great that day and supportive and made up for alot of the ill feeling we felt for you following the playoffs. Your players team bus had to drive through our protest, the swindon fans moved aside to let the coach through and your players were waving money at us and doing wanker signs.

lots of swindon fans had the shit kicked out of them the night after the playoffs, mainly shirters and blokes in there 50s, ask any swindon fan who was there that night how fun it was when leaving withdean.

when I came out of the game,. I was walking and chatting with a few Swindon fans and |I saw no problems at all...in fact it was all..." beat Bristol for us" type comments.

If there was normal fans attacked, then it is regrettable as there are some tossers supporting all teams!!!

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008

Just wondering....

Que Sera, Sera
Whatever Will Be Will Be
Que Sera, Sera

Your sister is your Mother,
your Father is your Brother
you all sleep with each other
the Swindon family

I do hope you're not a Honda employee or you'll be having a couple of months holiday - still, you can pursue your inbreeding committments during that time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here