Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon Fan Here

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think the reason they brought any fans down at all is because beachy head is quite near and they just couldn't face the shithole anymore :p

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Don't worry chaps, they'll be back in League Two just as soon as Simon Cox realises his full potential and gets as far away from Swindon as possible.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Have you ever been in the premier? No didnt think so. Your fans were f***ing scum after the play offs. This is such sweet pay back, your players last season were f***ing scum when we were about to go under, drove through our protests waving money and doing wankers signs.

I marched on your Falmer stadium demos. I supported you when Belotti was f***ing your arses, in the last few years your fans and players have let your club fall into the gutter, i hope you enjoy Burton.

Histon Next Season

Apr 11, 2009
In 20 years noone will remember who out of Brighton and Swindon spent time in the third or fourth division. Football is about memories. And FOREVER we'll have the memory of a play-off final win at the Millennium Stadium in front of 65,000. Swindon don't. End of.
Nope, we have the memory of a play-off final win at Wembley Stadium too gain promotion to the Premier League in front of over 70,000.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Don't worry chaps, they'll be back in League Two just as soon as Simon Cox realises his full potential and gets as far away from Swindon as possible.

Yep, unfortunately they have 'sent us down' but it still won't shatter the memories of cardiff :)

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Have you ever been in the premier? No didnt think so. Your fans were f***ing scum after the play offs. This is such sweet pay back, your players last season were f***ing scum when we were about to go under, drove through our protests waving money and doing wankers signs.

I marched on your Falmer stadium demos. I supported you when Belotti was f***ing your arses, in the last few years your fans and players have let your club fall into the gutter, i hope you enjoy Burton.

Huh? If you're reffering to Brighton then yes we have been in the top flight before and what have the fans done specifically?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Quite looking forward to Burton if it comes to it

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
If you werent at the play off game ask your friends, unless of course you were that part of half the crowd who left early a bit like today.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
the only reason you are here is because of that play off defeat. f*** off back to the shit hole that is your town.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Have you ever been in the premier? /QUOTE]

yes we have been in the top division in the 1970s, long long before you were there.

You may be in a higher league than us next season, but atleast we have more to show for our history than one season in the prem, when you were the whipping boys.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Followed by the memory of being the worst team ever to play in the Premiership.

What the f*** are you going on about? Conceding 100 goals in one season isn't THAT bad....

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here