Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swindon away 26th August? Roll call!!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Not far from cheltenham so I'll be there with few others!

Was shocked 2 years ago when arrived and the overspill was in use- must have been 1000 odd that night??

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Not far from cheltenham so I'll be there with few others!

Was shocked 2 years ago when arrived and the overspill was in use- must have been 1000 odd that night??
I think it'll be the same this year as well. Its only a couple of hours from Brighton to Swindon, and there are loads of us living out west. Could well be 1000+ again.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Can anyone recommend a decent pub and, seeing as I'm travelling 'one up' on this occasion, would anyone like to befriend me and talk all things 'arse-licker' pregame? Aiming to be in Swindon by about 6.

Truth be told, I'm gobsmacked to find that National Rail will actually get me home from Swindon earlier then it normally gets me home from Brighton. Granted, the £43 train fare is somewhat more extortionate than the usual £25 but what the hell...

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
40 minutes of that will be on the magic roundabout
It is a problem, that magic roundabout. Tried to get away early last time, but got stuck getting dizzy for 2 hours last time. Not this time - enjoy the game those going :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thinking of leaving Sussex just after 5 going to have to drive but should make it in time? Some reason my sat nav thinks it will take me 2 and half hours to do 94 miles

You can cut a corner by leaving the M25 at junction 12, go one junction, through Bracknell, & then onto the M4 at Reading.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Thinking of leaving Sussex just after 5 going to have to drive but should make it in time? Some reason my sat nav thinks it will take me 2 and half hours to do 94 miles

You're going to hit serious traffic. Brighton to Reading alone is about one and a half hours off peak. I would leave earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here