Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swearing Santa - Christmas party

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Today was christmas party day. Obviously all 4 kids at AMEX this evening huge well done and thank you to all involved. Have a 2 year old and 3 year old who can't wait to join me in a match, and the older 2 well happy at meeting Nooney, El Abd etc. The first party was for my son at the Metropole as was the Alex's Children's Hospital Party. My 8 year old son waiting to see Father Christmas, my in his Brighton shirt for the later party. When Father Christmas shouts over to him SEAGULLS SEAGULLS. When he got his turn, the conversation went as follows.
FC - "that ref wasn't much good Saturday, what did you think"
JNR - "I think us supporters were right"
FC - " so do I, what were we calling him?"
JNR - "I'm not allowed to say"
FC - "whisper it in my ear"
JNR - "ok, the referees a wanker, the referees a wanker"
Me - "Excuse me JNR, you know there is to be no swearing"
JNR - " But Father Christmas told me too, and if I don't do what he says I wont get any presents!!"

Maybe you had to be there, but did make me laugh, just couldn't let him see it

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Seems a bit strange that he was encouraging an 8 year old to swear, not a very good example to set

No, know exactly what you mean, that's why I said maybe you had to be there. It wasn't so much a fact of encouraging him to swear. More Connecting with him on a level to make him feel comfortable. Reading it back doesn't make too much sense, but was quite amusing to be there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here