Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SWC flag fund is being spent.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Could I just say a massive well done to you and the others who have got off your arses to do something like this. Top effort and things like this will help make the Amex look even better pre- game. I've noticed your flags and efforts this season & I'm Wsu north end!

Seconded. Massive respect to all involved.

Looks like we are heading for a looonnnggg permanent banner that reads 'THIS IS FALMER (My idea) and 'We are the SWC' potentially on the same banner.
Then we have some more money for other flags but not sure how much.

I think either a few 'Dortmund style waving flags' like we've already got but maybe bigger.

A few 6ft by 3ft flags dotted around.

A big sussex flag?
Someone's going to ask a similar question to that which was asked on the other thread ...

... Apologies for my ignorance, what does SWC stand for?

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Some Dortmund flags would be great please

We have some smaller waving flags but we have money left from the flag fund after we get that banner 'This is Falmer. We are the SWC'
Maybe time to buy a few of them and some 5ft by 3ft flags to hold up between 2 people/ hang up?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I may be completely wrong about this, but I think the THIS IS FALMER one won't find much favour with the club, who regard the F word very much as part of history and American Express as the present and future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here