glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
goal scorers

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It takes time. Swansea spent years at the top of league 1 before pushing on into the Championship and then beyond. We still need to evolve the squad and it does take a bit of time. Ironically, I actually think Ryan Harley could have a part to play next season. It takes time, remain calm, we ARE getting there.

Broady

Apr 17, 2011
To be fair they went up via the play offs, who is to say we won't make the play offs this season? Once your in them anyone can win.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A midfield.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
A plan B?... Attackers playing in attacking positions rather than being asked to defend even though they are crap at it?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
To be fair they went up via the play offs, who is to say we won't make the play offs this season? Once your in them anyone can win.

It also took them 3 seasons from winning L1 to get into the championship play offs...

I'll tell some people some other facts as well,

in 2009/10 (their 2nd season after L1) they finished 7th, and only scored 40 goals for the entire season.

in 20010/11 when they won the play-offs, they lost the most games of the top 6 (14) and scored the joint lowest no. of goals (69).

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
They played at a higher tempo, had a great mix of pace and creativity in midfield and strikers who took their chances.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
The divisions best hold up player (Danny Graham) and forward (Scott Sinclair). Nobody else even came close to them when they were on form. Their style of football wasn't the main reason they went up, it was the quality of their squad. Their midfield was tough and hard to break down, but they also chipped in with a lot of goals (Darren Pratley in particular).

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
2 wingers just like Reading last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here