Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sven Goran-Eriksson

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Rubbish. Sven has to spend money and we do not have money so it's a non starter.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
SEVEN doesn't do FFP.

No chance.

He MIGHT be TIRED and tested, but HE isn't ENGLISH, Enrest. I FORT that was YAW main ATTRIBUTE for a new MANGER?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Reportedly earns £15million in China, can't see why anyone would bet on him coming here.

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
Reportedly earns £15million in China, can't see why anyone would bet on him coming here.

The Chinese League is a summer league and has now finished.
He could take up a lucrative fixed term contract in the UK until the end of April. In China he is on about £3-5M a year based on performance (3 year contract). We could certainly offer him an attractive deal with a big pay-off for staying up - maybe even keeping Sami in some sort of assistant role to carry-on after.

This would cause problems if we get to the Play-offs though!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Maybe he hates stir fry..
:lol:
He could take up a lucrative fixed term contract in the UK until the end of April. In China he is on about £3-5M a year based on performance (3 year contract). We could certainly offer him an attractive deal with a big pay-off for staying up - maybe even keeping Sami in some sort of assistant role to carry-on after.

That's actually a good shout, but if his employers are paying him that much I presume they'd want him to oversee their whole preseason etc. Can't see Bloom being in favour of a short term fix either, doesn't seem like his style.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I see infamous Twitter 'ITK'-er indykaila was claiming we are interested in him as well this morning. Wonder if there could actually be something in this.. Still extremely doubtful, mind.

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington

If he is out of the country in 6 months then it is tax free if he uses Blooms accountant!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here