Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sutton’s PL predictions

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Does anyone else fo thier own predictions as well? It says that Chris currently has a 49% success rate which is slightly better than his guests. It shows that my predictions are at 53% do slightly better than him
I’m pretty sure when they say ‘your’ predictions, they are talking about everyone who’s voted, not your personal votes.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I’m sure I saw them support Royal Blood at the Ally Pally a few years ago. Can’t remember if they were any good though.

I think he said in the article that his entire family are Spurs - clearly he should’ve been stronger willed growing up in Brighton. But then if the same applied to my daughters growing up in Bedfordshire they’d have ended up as Luton fans, rather than the magnificent Brighton fans that they are today.

I think I finally understand your username.

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
Never heard of him, but WTF??

Chris Ostler's prediction: Grimsby's win over Southampton was amazing - you love to see that kind of shock, unless you are on the wrong end of it. But I am a Brighton boy, born and bred, so they are my second team behind Spurs.
That's why, growing up in the 90s I was one of a very small group that wore Brighton shirts and went to games. I was 12 when that twunt left us without the goldstone so you can imagine how much worse it got.

at secondary school and college there were so many Brighton born and bred "insert top 6 team name here" fans.

Even my brothers and cousins all support weird teams, I was the only one who refused to "follow" anyone else

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sutton lead the outrage of the Spurs games and continues to predict Albion win after Albion win.

I’m really warming to him:

“Brighton will quite rightly be smarting from the manner of their defeat by Tottenham last week and the wrong decisions that went against them.

The Seagulls have one way of playing, and they are a brilliant team to watch. They deserved so much more against Spurs, but I have a feeling they will get their rewards this week.” BBC

Sutton's prediction: Chelsea 1-2 Brighton

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well done Christopher ..keep saying 2/1 and it’ll come up eventually 😉
Better than Lawrenson though who generally predicted a defeat for us whilst not predicting a Liverpool defeat over a whole season I believe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here