Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v australia hove 24th june

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Then they can poke it right up thier jacksies absolute farcical,my dosh shall stay in my pocket big mistake i reckon.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
When I bought my tickets for the FPT semi final today, they said all the seating in the pavillion and North Stands had sold out Thursday-Saturday and only some ground admission tickets left.

Should be a good few days at the county ground if the weather is good.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Surely they should have the same deal for the crowd being allowed to take in 5 cans of beer instead the restriction to only 4.

Nice to see that Sussex will put out the strongest team; I hope he stands by that.

I read an article a while back saying that while it is not ideal to have 12-a-side games, you cannot really blame the ECB and CA when so many counties take the piss and put out reserve sides for these games. If the counties want to treat these as uncompetitive friendlies then it's only fair to let the national sides do the same.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
At least with them being out of the 20/20 it means they'll have to pick their strongest players

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Isn't it just that you are not allowed to bring any shant in with you - i.e you can still by the (overpriced) stuff in the ground?

*fills hipflask*

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Why don't they ban alcohol from being served completely. Totally over the top and not the way customers of a small county cricket team should be treated. Just another way to fleece people out of money.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Is it still Carlsberg at sussex? Probably the worst draught lager in the world.
More so when served in plastic cups with an inch of head cos the fucwits can't poor a half decent pint.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Is it still Carlsberg at sussex? Probably the worst draught lager in the world.
More so when served in plastic cups with an inch of head cos the fucwits can't poor a half decent pint.

I can only imagine they get offered it at low cost so they get maximum profits, I used to prefer it when it was Oranjeboom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here