Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex take on Nottinghamshire in County Championship Division One at hove

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Sussex require A NOMINAL 263 runs with 5 wickets remaining
corrected into the style of Leesy... if it's so NOMINAL then stop twittering on about it and the run-rate...!!

Certain defeat beckons after tea. Similar pattern to the Albion - decent start to the season and then the other teams work us out.

No Plan B from Robbo.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Certain defeat beckons after tea. Similar pattern to the Albion - decent start to the season and then the other teams work us out.

But at least Sussex have a big bloke up front and a massive black bloke in the middle, isn't that what we all want?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A random selection of images to pass the time and enjoy during the tea interval:

bowling.jpg

300px-Cricketer_bowled.jpg

prayinghands.jpg
rain.jpeg

154323.2.jpg
well-be-back.jpg

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Its way way too sunny to play cricket, perhaps one our batsmen could faint through heatstroke and demand they take the players off the pitch.

To play in these conditions is farcical. Lancashire moan about the rain used to cost them matches, they forget about the rediculous sun and heat we have to take down on the south coast! Phew I have got hot and sweaty just writing that!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I take it you have batting and bowling points to put you Pansies above the White Rose county?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
How many overs do Sussex have to face in total (not that its important because we will soon be all out!). 69 gone so far today for Sussex, how many did Notts use this morning and how many taken up by change of innings?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How many overs do Sussex have to face in total (not that its important because we will soon be all out!). 69 gone so far today for Sussex, how many did Notts use this morning and how many taken up by change of innings?

There were 24 overs remaining when Hamilton-Gower got out, if that helps?

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Its way way too sunny to play cricket, perhaps one our batsmen could faint through heatstroke and demand they take the players off the pitch.

To play in these conditions is farcical. Lancashire moan about the rain used to cost them matches, they forget about the rediculous sun and heat we have to take down on the south coast! Phew I have got hot and sweaty just writing that!

Having just returned from the ground I can assure you it's the opposite. Bloody freezing. The northerners from Notts cope much better with these conditions than us southern softies.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Are they playing 87 overs? We can still win this if we play with a bit of flair - i think i'd rather lose having had a go with 6 overs left than play out a "bore draw".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here