Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex sign Umar Gul

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sussex have signed Umar Gul as our 2nd overseas player for this years 20/20:clap:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
"Is class"
Superb death bowler, weilds the willow a bit too, pair him up with Wayne Parnell, WOW

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sussex's Professional Cricket Manager Mark Robinson said, "We’re delighted that Umar has agreed to join us for the Friends Life t20.

“The prospect of having two of the world’s best t20 bowlers in Rana Naved and Umar, bowling in tandem, is a mouthwatering one”.

:vuvueng:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bloody hell, thats fantastic.

Good Old Sussex By The (Arabian) Sea.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sussex's Professional Cricket Manager Mark Robinson said, "We’re delighted that Umar has agreed to join us for the Friends Life t20.
“The prospect of having two of the world’s best t20 bowlers in Rana Naved and Umar, bowling in tandem, is a mouthwatering one”

Sorry, I thought we had Wayne for the 20/20 instead of Rana:shootself

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
“The prospect of having two of the world’s best t20 bowlers in Rana Naved and Umar, bowling in tandem, is a mouthwatering one”

Sorry, I thought we had Wayne for the 20/20 instead of Rana:shootself

I imagine he does not see Wayne as world class!

Or even as mentioned above he will not be with us! Bizarre if right, perhaps in the excitment he got his players wrong...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
That's a quality signing, I'm really looking forward to this year's t20.

I can't wait to "see Gul"

*phnar phnar*

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
That is brilliant. I hope our batting isnt too short. Was such a shame Dilshan couldnn't make it last year

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Robbo just said on the radio, Rana plays with Gul for the first half of the 20 20 season.

Reckons Gul is the extra ingredient required to do well in the competition, sounded very excited by his signing.

Also mentioned Lou Vincent will be a great adition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here