Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Journalist Comes Under Attack from The BNP

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
f*** you Druggie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Piss off you prick, and your dirty fat smelly wife has
had plenty of different pricks up her in the past"

Charming PM received from Yiddo1882. Mrs MP will be most upset.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
im one of the very few on here who knows what its like to grow up in an area and go to school with them , to see an area completely and utterly change in a relatively short space of time, which is a bit different to moving to hackney and suddenly believing that you are all "street" and down with the brothers .

It's the classic mistake to blame immigrants for a community going down in the world. It's confusing symptom with cause.

What happens is a neighbourhood that suffers poverty and decay is where new immigrants often move to live because it's cheap. But the indigenous population who still live there blame "them" for the decline.

It's the kind of misunderstanding that fuels the BNP.

And by the way, I reckon that BNP piece is an Easy 10 spoof. It's hilarious.

Dandyman

In London village.
On the odd chance that Yiddo1882 is a Spurs fan (Spurs were founded in 1882 and Yiddo is self-explanatory) i am sure I could introduce him to a few people in Tottenham that would be delighted to debate the BNP's policies with him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's getting a ribbing on you tube - surely some of us can get on there and make some positive comments!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
i am proud , PROUD I TELL YOU to have the opportunity to show how right on i am by slagging the BNP on NSC, er hang on a minute, while not supporting them, i actually grew up in an area with a high ethnic minority population so i dont have this rose tinted view of what its like.
What was it like then? In your opinion would it have better without the 'ethnics' (whoever they are)?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
That article and the subsequent comments are brilliant. It's like a 'Brass eye' article!

I particularly like this insightful response:

This deluded self-loather, Richard Morris, obviously has a mental disorder. Lying is one of the primary indicators of underlying psychological problems, and the fact that he thinks he is some sort of comedian further illustrates that he needs to compensate his true inner-feelings of worthlessness with ego-driven attention stunts - the intoxication of being a “celebrity” provides momentary escape from his tortured existence.

Like many in his profession it is exactly the fact that he is mentally deficient that makes him perfect fodder for the establishment, as he will never question anything they say, or tell him, as his need to fit it and be “popular” is all consuming. Thus, he is the complete whore - ready and willing at any time to perform whatever act is required.

The problem with our society is that these sick people are contaminating it with their filth and lies. They seek to make everyone else like them, drag everyone else down to their stinking depths. We live in a society where sickness and degeneracy are seen as normal - an inversion of reality.

Anyone who has to lie is admitting that:

i) they have a mental problem,
ii) they do not believe enough in their words to speak the truth,
iii) do not have the courage of their convictions.

However, as for the truth in all this… The truth always appears in stark contrast to lies, so when people have been fed a sickly diet of deception and manipulation the truth becomes easier to see. This is where we, the BNP, find ourselves… people are coming to us exactly because we are the only people telling the truth. And by peddling their desperate lies the vile, narcissistic scum, like Morris, in the gutter media actually draw people to us because what they say does not represent reality.

Priceless!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I love the fact he got their Christmas party cancelled.

I'm kind of surprised the BNP even celebrate Christmas, anyway. They do realise that Jesus was FOREIGN?...

They do realise that Jesus was FOREIGN?...

Yeah, and according to that 'Jerusalem' they all love (for all the wrong reasons), he came over here, too, didn't he? Bloody jewish immigrants, walking all over England's green and pleasant land. Send him home, I say, send the bastard home.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The problem with our society is that these sick people are contaminating it with their filth and lies. They seek to make everyone else like them, drag everyone else down to their stinking depths. We live in a society where sickness and degeneracy are seen as normal - an inversion of reality.

Anyone who has to lie is admitting that:

i) they have a mental problem,
ii) they do not believe enough in their words to speak the truth,
iii) do not have the courage of their convictions.

However, as for the truth in all this… The truth always appears in stark contrast to lies, so when people have been fed a sickly diet of deception and manipulation the truth becomes easier to see. This is where we, the BNP, find ourselves… people are coming to us exactly because we are the only people telling the truth. And by peddling their desperate lies the vile, narcissistic scum, like Morris, in the gutter media actually draw people to us because what they say does not represent reality.

Priceless!

Sounds almost word for word like Hitler's rhetoric when trying to pursuade the German population that Jews are vile and scum and peddling lies.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Keep up the good work Morris.

I must admit I didn't quite get all the fuss people were making over the BNP memberlist being published. It seemed to me like a lot of people were using it as a good opportunity to make themselves feel all righteous by abusing these "known fascists" HOWEVER in the name of journalism I feel you've every right to use the list to your own end and I salute you for doing so.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's the classic mistake to blame immigrants for a community going down in the world. It's confusing symptom with cause.

What happens is a neighbourhood that suffers poverty and decay is where new immigrants often move to live because it's cheap. But the indigenous population who still live there blame "them" for the decline.

It's the kind of misunderstanding that fuels the BNP.

And by the way, I reckon that BNP piece is an Easy 10 spoof. It's hilarious.
its a classic mistake to gain your experience from a sociology textbook, its not poverty and decay that i complain about, its the refusal of certain sections of society to recognise that racism works both ways,that the mentality of large sections of afro caribbean people is to use the " its because im black" excuse, when they have nobody but themselves to blame for their problems, granted they no doubt experienced discrimination when they first came here , but this country bends over backwards nowadays to help them, its all very easy for people to laugh at stereotypical white chav caricatures like wayne and waynetta, god forbid someone did a spoof on an inner city bad bwoy, they even complained about ali g and his "negative portrayal" of young black men.this country seems to be constantly wringing its hands with middle class guilt over its colonial past , well i feel no guilt whatsoever , my parents lived in GENUINE poverty in the 40s and 50s and have worked hard all their life to make themselves and their family comfortable , they had it no better than the people the hand wringers are so guilty about ,and yet they are forced to watch their tax money spunked on so called " asylum seekers" , quite a few people dont agree with me , quite a few do , quite a few do but wouldnt put it in such extreme terms , but a lot more people in england agree with my views than the liberal left on here .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here