Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex House Prices

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
I have just searched rightmove, and the first 310+ houses currently listed in East Sussex are all over a million quid. I got all the way to the end of the search (1000 properties) and we are still at 600 grand. This is East Sussex, not Chelsea, Monte Carlo or Tokyo. Something smells wrong.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
try changing to lowest first... first page of beach huts and static caravans under £10k, the 1000th property is £139k.

D

Deleted member 22389

I have just searched rightmove, and the first 310+ houses currently listed in East Sussex are all over a million quid. I got all the way to the end of the search (1000 properties) and we are still at 600 grand. This is East Sussex, not Chelsea, Monte Carlo or Tokyo. Something smells wrong.

Funny you should say that, driving back through Rottingdean there was an advert, flats for sale. Prices starting from only £450,000, who has that sort of money? Crazy absolutely crazy.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
try changing to lowest first... first page of beach huts and static caravans under £10k, the 1000th property is £139k.

I could probably find a beach hut for a few grand, but that wasn`t really the point I was making. I have seen semi`s in Hastings (no offense, I was born there) listed at over 700 grand. The world is going mad.

Greedy sellers? Greedy agents? A combination probably. But are houses really selling at these prices? And if so, I wonder where people find the cash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here