Goodwin c Arafat b Mahmood 10 41 0 0
Adams c van Jaarsveld b Arafat 2 12 0 0
Prior not out 26 42 2 0
Wright not out 25 33 3 0
Extras 6nb 1w 13lb 20
Total for 5 110 (32.1 ovs)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
How did WW get the 3 points? I thought I said 0-4 for our Carl today!
don't panic! Withdean's success was merely in the Yards and Muzz sideshow that I cobbled togther after Hoppo rather scuppered things by getting out in the first over... on the official Hoppo thread your triumph is accurately recorded...

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
50 up for Wright!! What's this? Consistency in the longer version of the game? Step forward England's new all-rounder Saviour.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Just got in.Any better today?

ps hilarious that you couldn't find room for Key or any other 20/20 Champions in the regional team Chappers (apart from Arafat).

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
278 ahead overnight

a quick 22-3 in the morning would save Adams from making another stupidly DELAYED declaration...

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just got back from Hove. It was flipping cold out there but hats off to the Kentish Boys. They have crawled their way back in this game and could get a draw. Only consolation for us is that we started badly last year and look what happened. The Mighty Lankies of course were the true champions 'cos of the weather.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What a pisser, Wright getting bowled so late on.

If we can get equal to or more than their score, we'll win this.

Played on. :nono:

There seemed to be plenty of movement in the ball and RMJ must have play and missed about six times. Prior was unlucky as the ball kept low.

Still, a good recovery and we should look to give them two sessions and perhaps 10 - 15 overs. Whatever. Swing the bat tomorrow morning and then swing the ball.

Was Rob Key fielding today? There was a rather rotund fella and I thought Key had been ruled out entirely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here