Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The new T20 kit is very Boca Juniors

Tell us you went to a Boca Juniors match last week, without telling us you went to a Boca Juniors match last week :p

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

KitKing appear to have the stuff not on the Sussex pages

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Anyone know when membership passes arrive? I'm sure they've normally been issued by now as you used to have to show them at the AGM.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia

Attachments

• GIO-GD8WgAANtL5.jpeg
    GIO-GD8WgAANtL5.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 19

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

KitKing appear to have the stuff not on the Sussex pages
They are on a marketing drive for the new kit yet by the look of it you can’t buy it.
All they have on the online shop is an over priced T-shirt and overpriced hoodie.
Classic Sussex.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Anyone know when membership passes arrive? I'm sure they've normally been issued by now as you used to have to show them at the AGM.
I've not had mine yet. I'd like the handbook too. Not sure how I get that.

Jul 7, 2003
There was a piece in The Guardian today saying he played against Sussex and took two wickets in seven overs including snapping Oli Carters off stump. Hopefully this isn’t another false dawn and he can get back to playing regularly.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
There was a piece in The Guardian today saying he played against Sussex and took two wickets in seven overs including snapping Oli Carters off stump. Hopefully this isn’t another false dawn and he can get back to playing regularly.
Apparently training and played in short bursts. Yes played against Sussex, be good for our batters to play against a class fast bowler.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Having believed that the only two famous people who shared my birthday were Michael Caine and Father Christmas, I discovered yesterday that I share a birthday with Test cricket.

I then genuinely wondered which of us would outlast the other.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
We stood with Jon Filby in the queue for the buses going to the Roma away leg and he was very upbeat for the season, especially the chances of Jofra and Ollie Robinson featuring regularly.

I’d not met him before, but he seemed a really nice bloke. He was wearing a Sussex Sharks jacket, which prompted a general conversation. I initially had no idea who he was.

Last edited:

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
We stood with Jon Filby in the queue for the buses going to the Roma away leg and he was very upbeat for the season, especially the chances of Jofra and Ollie Robinson featuring regularly.

I’d not met him before, but he seemed a really nice bloke. He was wearing a Sussex Sharks jacket, which prompted a general conversation. I initially had no idea who he was.
Who is he ?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As we wait for the season to fully embrace its cold start, here is your Friday night trivia:

Which cricketer scored the most Test runs during the 1990s ?

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here