Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex by the Sea MP3

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Does anyone happen to have any versions of Sussex by the Sea other than the Horsham Borough Band Version on MP3 or similar?

I'm desgning a new website and just wondered if there are anymore versions around, as I can't seem to find any via Google etc..

Cheers

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
God no, nothing like that.

There is nothing wrong with the Horsham version, it's probably the best. I'd just like to have other versions if there are any available!

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I'm sure there are other versions but I've looked in the past without a deal of success. I do actually have a live version of it being played by a v.good band at Rotherfield Bonfire (I split the audio from the video track to edit onto quite a different bit of filming) and it sounds excellent. But its probably not what you want for your purposes since there's lots of "fireworking" background!

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I've got a midi of it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
On its way

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Cheshire or Sziouka (spelt wrong) Dolphin posted a link to a site with it on a few years back - can't rember where though.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I think that was where I got my Horsham version from. It's the same site that features the Goldstone Rap if I remember rightly...

.........although I can't remember rightly WHERE the site is!

roz said:
I do actually have a live version of it being played by a v.good band at Rotherfield Bonfire (I split the audio from the video track to edit onto quite a different bit of filming) and it sounds excellent. But its probably not what you want for your purposes since there's lots of "fireworking" background!
The video version is the Heathfield and Waldron Silver Band.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I have a version by The Coldstream Guards on vinyl-must see if I can transfer it....Not today though!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I feel like Al Murrary when I hear that. Still makes me well up.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Turkey said:
Hiney has two extremly old versions on CD. Original lyrics n all. Brilliant.

Any chance of getting them put somewhere where we can *ahem* download them?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
seagulls4ever said:
have you sent it yet because i havnt recieved it?
I sent it twice but I got a mail delivery problem email back...

Your mail to the following recipients could not be delivered because they are not accepting mail with attachments or embedded images:
mrsimonsir50

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here