Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Susanna Reid

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Just watching breakfast news on BBC1 before work, is it me or is Susanna Reid really f***ing horny:tosser:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
not just me then lol, if I woke up next to that this morning I wouldn't be at work now, don't think the missus would be too happy though

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
She is one of my biggest celeb crushes but sorry to destroy people’s fantasies but she is Croydon girl, Palace fan and regular visitor to Selhurst Park

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
She is one of my biggest celeb crushes but sorry to destroy people’s fantasies but she is Croydon girl, Palace fan and regular visitor to Selhurst Park

Even better, tie her to the bed with a couple of Brighton scarves wearing nothing but a Brighton shirt, have some fun and post the pics on the Palace forum, job done:facepalm:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
Quality, bottle it and sell it, my cheque's in the post, be nice on a night out with the lad's "what's that aftershave you're wearing mate" "Susanna Reid's pussy juice"

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Shes just too good for you
Shes just too good for you .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not sure I've mentioned this before or not, but the BBC wrote to me, on behalf of SR, asking if I could take down photos of her on NSC as she'd seen them and wasn't overly pleased.

I didn't know she was a Palace fan at the time, but I'm now glad I ignored the request and deleted it.

I'm not sure I've mentioned this before or not, but the BBC wrote to me, on behalf of SR, asking if I could take down photos of her on NSC as she'd seen them and wasn't overly pleased.

I didn't know she was a Palace fan at the time, but I'm now glad I ignored the request and deleted it.

You wonder if SR made the same complaint to BBS about an almost identical thread on there.

Still would though.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Thought this thread could do with a bump as the delightful and seriously horny MILF, Susannah Reid, has been given a spot on the new Strictly Come Dancing.

hubba hubba

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here