[Albion] Survey: What do you think of Tony Bloom?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Done...

Best other club, Southampton for their business model over the years.

Worst, Manchester City as we haven't seen what Newcastle are going to do yet, and Chelsea haven't made as good a job at buying success.

The question posed, wasn't 'best club' though - it was 'best owners'. The current Southampton owner has been at the club about 6 weeks!

SAC

May 21, 2014
The Mail on Sunday (which I'm fully aware is not everyone's cup of tea) is asking fans of Premier League clubs what they think of their club owners. They've been in contact with us at Mod Towers and have asked if we would publicise their questionnaire in relation to Tony. I would imagine he would be pretty close to the top of the list of popular owners but here is a chance for you to give your own opinions.

Link attached.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGJIllCtwUd6Q6CY95VyMSeXEv-xc4Hy4ym6qK0jOhL17Uqw/viewform

Are they doing it club by club? I just had a look at a few other forums and can't see any mention of it!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Brentford.

Brighton-lite.

I put Man Utd for that one. I can't stand the fact that a foreign billionaire has been allowed to restructure the biggest club in the country such that they were cash rich and now have to service a loan to the tunes of £millions simply so that Glazer can have his grubby mitts on the wheel. I don't like middle eastern civil rights abusers running our clubs, but at least you can make an argument that they are doing some good if they plough their fortunes into UK infrastructure such as the owners of Man City have done. Where is the benefit to Glazer being allowed to run Man Utd?

Same choice of Man U, for same reasons

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports