Surely palace can't...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Welcome back old friend.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Our next two games are narwich and Everton at home , win one of those and we will be ok . Then we can look forward to a day out at Wembley and you can look forward to seeing more of me on here :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One win and it's over.

C'est la vie, there's no way this thread should still be page 1 material, be grateful for what we've had.

Remember folks it started on January 23rd.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Have a good look at it. Why are you even on here? You really must be a sad individual to spend so much time on here.

I'm out tonight and I might be allowed out tomorrow , if that isn't active I don't know what is !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm out tonight and I might be allowed out tomorrow , if that isn't active I don't know what is !
You have a very similar style of writing to HB&B, who is a poster that has a history of NSC schizophrenia. I wonder if he'd be sad enough to imitate a sad Palace fan with no life? Hmmm.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You have a very similar style of writing to HB&B, who is a poster that has a history of NSC schizophrenia. I wonder if he'd be sad enough to imitate a sad Palace fan with no life? Hmmm.

Who is he/ she ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's actually a decent call that.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Have they qualified for Europe yet?

No, they lost out to these two
Joe_and_Jake.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here