Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No I don't. My club still plays in the Selhhrst area though.
What's your point?

Was just checking who you were :thumbsup:

Seeing if you were one of our previously banned goons. Thanks.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not poor me at all.
My team are Premier League and quarter finalists of the oldest domestic cup competition in the whole wide world.

Poor old me...I don't think so.

Oh I think so...but bless you for hanging on to those crumbs of comfort.....But let me say this I actually want your team to stay up

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
But we still play in Brighton, which is still unless it's been moved, a City by the sea.
And what a great place it is, I couldn't ever imagine wanting to burn my own town.. uploadfromtaptalk1456956532329.jpg

Not poor me at all.
My team are Premier League and quarter finalists of the oldest domestic cup competition in the whole wide world.

Poor old me...I don't think so.

Not bad really for a club only 6 years old.

Well done.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Plumbing= fire....you seem to be a bit dopey

Ask yourself if plumbers ever need to use something that could cause a fire?

Now I will give you time to think about what you have said, reflect on it and then decide if I'm a bit dopey. I look forward to your findings :ffsparr:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Ignoring tonight's attempts to troll this thread away from its subject, it is interesting that with Newcastle v Bournemouth and Swansea v Norwich on Saturday, Palace could find themselves down to 16th by the end of Saturday. Alternatively they could find themselves only 6 points above the relegation places. Lets hope for no draws.

I suppose its lucky for you Palace fans that you'll be getting the always guaranteed three points from your Scouse bunnies on Sunday. They can't possibly be due a result against you... Can they?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ask yourself if plumbers ever need to use something that could cause a fire?

Now I will give you time to think about what you have said, reflect on it and then decide if I'm a bit dopey. I look forward to your findings :ffsparr:

Odds are against it dopey...more chance of someone burning there own town down...interesting you chose that emote must be quite familiar for you when u watch CP

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Ignoring tonight's attempts to troll this thread away from its subject, it is interesting that with Newcastle v Bournemouth and Swansea v Norwich on Saturday, Palace could find themselves down to 16th by the end of Saturday. Alternatively they could find themselves only 6 points above the relegation places. Lets hope for no draws.

I suppose its lucky for you Palace fans that you'll be getting the always guaranteed three points from your Scouse bunnies on Sunday. They can't possibly be due a result against you... Can they?

As crap as we are playing, I cannot see those teams making up nine points on us. Not forgetting the goal difference. We are playing shite at the minute, but we only need 17th place and its 120 million. Hopefully we can sort the playing side out in the summer.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Odds are against it dopey...more chance of someone burning there own town down...interesting you chose that emote must be quite familiar for you when u watch CP

Admit it. You have shown yourself up, don't get down about it though. We cannot all have an IQ above out ages.
Out of interest, what's an emote?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As crap as we are playing, I cannot see those teams making up nine points on us. Not forgetting the goal difference. We are playing shite at the minute, but we only need 17th place and its 120 million. Hopefully we can sort the playing side out in the summer.

Do you think Pardew has the ability to spend that sort of dosh wisely?

Against modern football?

120 million to sort the playing side out, sod the stadium.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
As crap as we are playing, I cannot see those teams making up nine points on us. Not forgetting the goal difference. We are playing shite at the minute, but we only need 17th place and its 120 million. Hopefully then we can afford to pay Adebayor's and Cabaye's wages .

Edited for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here