Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Nicest thing about the defeat today was watching the RB with friends after the game. A 6/7 year old watching it as well. Palace comes up 1-2 against Watford. Young kid turns around massive smile, "yes palace lost" followed by "scum" before gleefully running off to hopefully find his parents. Made us all chuckle. Seems a generation of kids missed out on the loathsome we have for Palace but nice to see a young kid take so much joy from their loss

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dougle & her chums are late to come on tonight - probably too busy celebrating Adebayor's excellent goal & tiresome performance?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Must be an optical illusion, but it looks like there are an awful lot of empty seats at Selhurst

It is an illusion.

Selhurst is full to bursting and everything is rosy, rosy, rosy at Palace.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
13th today.

14th next week when Pulis turns them over.

No way all of Newcastle, Norwich, Bournemouth and Swansea will overturn them though.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
How long before Pardews prats are on here to tell us we've all got it wrong, that they have more injuries than the first day of the Somme, the ref was Elton John, and anyway," we beat you in the play-offs"

I really would love it, LOVE IT, if they got relegated, to paraphrase Kevin Keegan

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Believe me they are panicking over on BBS the inbred mongs, selhurst celtic was even cracking jokes about Blooms nose , which is the pot calling the kettle black if you've ever seen the humongous proboscis that he is sporting.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
How long before Pardews prats are on here to tell us we've all got it wrong, that they have more injuries than the first day of the Somme, the ref was Elton John, and anyway," we beat you in the play-offs"

I really would love it, LOVE IT, if they got relegated, to paraphrase Kevin Keegan
Let's wait until we get to the PL and THEN turn them over last game and they get relegated and we stay up = payback.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
They're no longer eulogising over the overpaid and underwhelming Cabaye I see. :falmer: And to think the twats had even put him on the same pedestal as their other great white hope, Joniesta.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Looking at the fixture list I do wonder where the next point is coming from. Having a good start to the season was always going to cause a problem later on in the season as the clubs owners,players, and fans started to believe their own hype.
Been following football for too many years to get panicky over it,whatever will be will be.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
They had a better team when they went up.

Throwing (other people's) money around, playing diabolical football and dropping down the league. How quickly Palace have reverted to type.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Pardew's Prats.

This.

Are they able to divert their European flight bookings to Cardiff ? ???
:lolol:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Living in Surrey meet a Palace fan on the train, moaning about Pardew. I reckons two matches in the current form and Pardew is out!
I told him that rubbish but he reckons the new board won't tolerate it much longer.
Let's be honest they are safe for this season.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Thanks. As I've said, if you really think we've got a chance of going down then it might be worth a tenner while you can still get 150/1 :)

Not any more you can't. :thumbsup: 33/1 now with Bet365. We spoke on page 6 about your run of fixtures, and what impact losing them all would have. Lucky to draw at Swansea, but that might be crucial come May.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
It's a funny old game. Played crap , crap result but ended the day + 3 goals up on 3rd from bottom !

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
It's a funny old game. Played crap , crap result but ended the day + 3 goals up on 3rd from bottom !

Just saw the end of your game on MOTD.

Where was the crowd? The greatest fans on the planet seemed to have disappeared.

Either lots of empty seats or lots of fans dressed up as blue plastic seats.

Even the spotty 16 year olds in their black hoodies had vanished.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Just saw the end of your game on MOTD.

Where was the crowd? The greatest fans on the planet seemed to have disappeared.

Either lots of empty seats or lots of fans dressed up as blue plastic seats.

Even the spotty 16 year olds in their black hoodies had vanished.

No excuse it's sad to see, people leaving on 85 mins with 5 mins of extra time. All I ca say , they are not the 13,000 that saw us lose lose 0.3 crew 8 years ago . Why bother wither watching a film and leaving before the climax...if you can't watch your team lose don't bother watching your team win. Or perhaps I am old school??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here