Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Indeed. There is only one team currently above Palace that they may finish above, and that is Watford. Below them are 4 clubs that you'd fancy to be above Palace by the time the season ends.

I see Palace as currently being in 13th spot, and they could well be 15th in the end. Significantly better placed than us of course - no one can dispute that, but I pity any of their fans who were buying the "challenging for Europe" crap.

13th? 15th? Why would the strongest Palace team we've had in decades finish lower than we did last year and the year before?

Because there are 12-14 stronger teams.

Still 11th but 3 teams within 3 points now. If Everton and Chelsea both win tomorrow you'll be 13th.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Pardew is certainly the man WE want in charge. He has such blissful form:

"Collapse in 2014
The 2013/14 season had begun so well for Pardew. Four wins from four in November had propelled Newcastle to fifth in the table, just one point off second-placed Liverpool, and landed Pardew the manager of the month award. A first win at Old Trafford in 41 years followed in December and there was talk of a top-four finish. However, Newcastle then lost 15 of their next 21 fixtures, losing eight of their final 10 Premier League games, to finish 10th. The run continued into this season, with Newcastle fans forced to wait seven matches for their first win of the campaign."

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
They should be on here by now, Selhurst looked half empty with ten minutes to go, I thought they'd left to get home and post on here.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brace yourselves, they'll all be home in a minute. Off with the hoodies and onto their laptops to jump onto their favourite football forum.

Doubt it. School tomorrow. Internet access probably limited to homework time.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet]694637323225546753[/tweet]

:lol:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Looking at twitter, there's a lot of you who share his opinion, and worse

We are missing Bolasie a lot. Also without Cabaye now.
I was not overjoyed when we appointed Pardew but was probably the best we could hope for. What we are really missing and have been missing all season is a consistent goalscorer.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
121 followers, his opinion must be very valued.

Twelve & a half thousand for this one, does that make his opinion more valid?

[tweet]694646461791887361[/tweet]

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Twelve & a half thousand for this one, does that make his opinion more valid?

[tweet]694646461791887361[/tweet]

Nice that you found that for me, thanks for taking the time.

As for his opinion, I wholeheartedly 100% agree. Where does this one say we will be relegated though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here