Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely palace can't...

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
No, they can't. Palace were bloody unlucky today, only some heroic keeping from Lloris and the width of the crossbar (three times) kept Spurs in the game at 1-1. Then Dele Alli goes up the other end and scores the goal of the season.

Palace will be fine and will finish in a similar position to last year, around tenth. If we see any significant January investment (please God, a striker to partner Wickham) then we'll probably make the top 8.

Either way, we're still lightyears ahead of you :)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They have been found out! Only counter attack football and set-pieces. They simply can not break down two banks of 4 players in the Premier League! All the other sides know this and they are now paying the price. It's great isn't it. Pardew is famous for his 'runs', winning or losing - let's hope he can keep this run going a lot longer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No, they can't. Palace were bloody unlucky today, only some heroic keeping from Lloris and the width of the crossbar (three times) kept Spurs in the game at 1-1. Then Dele Alli goes up the other end and scores the goal of the season.

Palace will be fine and will finish in a similar position to last year, around tenth. If we see any significant January investment (please God, a striker to partner Wickham) then we'll probably make the top 8.

When was the last time a palace player scored?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

**** off!

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Not that I would bother looking, but their own forum must be starting to go into meltdown, especially as we appear to have (temporarily at least) stopped our own bad run.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Pardew doing his usual trick of being unable to sustain momentum past his first year in the job. They'll be ok this season but will probably go down next year if Pardew stays there.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
They are doomed, they're reliant on away results. No goals in 6, own goal not included and with a streaky manager. I have a feeling they could be the "drop like a stone" club this season. Where were Norwich at this stage 2 years ago? Similar, I should think.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

One light year is approximately six million million miles. Crystal Palace are currently twelve places above Brighton.

Bolton were ahead of us a few seasons ago, as were Blackburn, Fulham, Wolves, QPR, Reading, Cardiff, not forgetting Blackpool and Portsmouth. I wonder if their fans had the arrogance and complacency to believe that the peak would last light years?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
They won't.

But it's quite funny watching them at the moment, as they were all rushing off to get passports a few weeks ago.
oh be serious , you have to give both parents names on a passport application, how many palace fans can name their father ?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
To use that Kevin Keegan quote which is overused "I'd love it I'd really love it...." or words to that effect.

Fingers crossed

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Great MOTD shot of the 'incognito' Spurs fans in the front row of that decrepit home stand grinning like Cheshire cats when the third went in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here