Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
As above:

Screenshot_20170104-000750.png

Hahahaha!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
'Corruption not welcome' banner unfurled in the home end at the end of the match too, brilliant scenes. Like a car crash, you shouldn't look but can't help it.

Zaha, England capped off to the Africa Cup of Nations too. Sure they will cope fine without him

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
In daring to dream that we might, just might, do it this year, am I allowed to pop a juicy fat cherry on that dream and wish that we pass Palace on the way up?

And bless, a plucky 24,000 crammed into that stinking shithole this evening.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmmmm

[tweet]816405225011548160[/tweet]

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Gold ::

“Swansea is a massive game for the nerves of our players,” Allardyce said. “They have to control their nerves on that day, because everybody expects us to win on the basis that Swansea are struggling. We are struggling, but they are struggling really badly.”

“When they have let goals in, they’ve conceded three or four. People are expecting us to go out on Tuesday night and thrash Swansea which won’t be the case. We would like to beat them by more than one or two goals. But we really have to hold our nerve on Tuesday and produce our best performance.”

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
"Bloke next to me slating Cabaye all game. Atmosphere so quiet at the end Cabaye heard and offered to meet him outside"

I reckon it was that tosser Dougie and Cabaye said "Why the **** are you always on NSC?"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was distraught when poor Pards got the elbow but maybe I was wrong. I'm starting to believe that Big Sam can continue Pard's good work. They could now couldn't they?
No. They're too shit to go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here