Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
[video]http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10673459/pardew-we-defended-so-badly[/video]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Absolute tosh. I'm no Pardew fan but he is the man to save you. He should be given a chance to turn this round, you paid a fee for him FFS - let him work his magic.

This Pardew witch hunt by ignorant Palace fans is putting a serious dampener on my evening.

He is the very essence of the football club - he represents CPFC perfectly.

Don't sack Pardew, Alan Pardew,
I just don't think you understand,
That if you sack Pardew, Alan Pardew,
You're gonna have a riot on your hands.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
At such difficult times it's important, really important, that Alan Pardew keeps his job :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Got back in the car after the game having not followed their score at all and nearly soiled myself when I heard.

Bloody hilarious.

They really are poo aren't they.

Keep up the good work Pardew.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
We had a couple of sloppy moments at the back over 90 minutes but that's because we're trying to transition to a more possession based approach. Palace actually played very well yesterday, nobody was below a 7/10 and a few players in particular (Zaha, Townsend, Mcarthur) were magnificent.

I'm not sure who you mean by "all the half decent teams". Palace aren't competing with Sunderland/Stoke/Hull for relegation spots. With the squad we've got, anything less than a top half finish would be a failure. The likes of Mandanda, Dann, Cabaye, Zaha and Benteke won't stick around if we're sat in 14th place at the end of the season.
Such a great post that just gets funnier by the week.:lolol::lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lost the team pre season
Serious question here - what had he done so wrong to lose them before the season started? Surely as paid professionals, they should be behind their manager, particularly when the season hasn't even started.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Give them time. Unless pray god Bozza has pulled his finger out and FINALLY got an away end and dumped them in there.

would be nice,although i personally don't mind them too much,but working with them in Crawley i have several work mates who are Palace,so am exposed to them daily.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here