Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
1 point out of last 15.

Not many dancing reasons for Al.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not that fussed, tbh. Fed up of you Nigels on here so swapping divisions would do me nicely. I won't be anywhere near your board to overdo the smugness either, what with having a life and all that.

I'm beginning to think this thread could be used as a holding area for Palarse trolls, something along the lines of a fly trap :facepalm:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If I was a Brighton fan I'd be cringing like mad at that.

As I'm not a Brighton fan, I'm just laughing at it. :lol:

Why? It's true for one in my opinion - absolutely beyond doubt a bigger club. And for two, it was to a palace fan. If it's any consolation I'd say you're a bigger club than them too - although they are the newest of the 92 clubs so it's them then MK Dons...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Liking the look of the table.

785dc7ceffa3daffc9fded6aee840a4f.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think Sheebo has a crafty look as well so he have some " Bantz" with his "Palace mates "

Palace fans are not allowed to follow him on twitter , he blocks them apparently .

Haven't looked at BBS for donkeys years. Not sure where you're getting the Twitter thing from Doogle, I have many a franchise fan on there...?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Let's give our foreign cousins a break lads - West Brom winning has probably tipped a few over the edge - they were already very touchy today...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just one point out of he relegation zone. Pardew is doing a great job. We need him to stay as there is quite clearly a problem there now. 2 or 3 more losses and they are really in the brown stuff.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Why? It's true for one in my opinion - absolutely beyond doubt a bigger club. And for two, it was to a palace fan. If it's any consolation I'd say you're a bigger club than them too - although they are the newest of the 92 clubs so it's them then MK Dons...

Priceless !
I'm trying to work out if you're a big WUM, or genuinely believe this claptrap ?
Having a shiny new stadium doesn't make you a big club, if that's the case, MK Dons are on a par with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here