Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

suprised

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Nobody has said anything to me but I just dont agree with people putting every isolated deed of the day on it. I have a niece and a typical entry is had a hard day having glass of wine then going to bed. who cares.?

image.jpg

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Following Pondland buying out 99p stores existing staff have been reassured, 'There won't be any change'.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Have I stumbled into a Two Ronnies Revival sketch writers planning meeting by mistake ? This stuff is brilliant - the 99p shop in Haywards Heath is closing down - says a man who can't abide the trivial nonsense written on social media. What an endless horizon of opportunity this subject brings - I'm beginning to believe BG is a creative genius - but if I'm wrong............

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Much better selection of goods at what is now Poundland Haywards Heath which means all the locals who complained about 99p shop can still take their Waitrose and M & S carrier bags to get their shopping in.so their neighbors don't notice them using them using Poundland.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rest easy, everyone!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's a wonder he's got any fingerprints left with that amount of typing.

I think hes* done nearly 400 posts since he hit the big 50K 2 weeks ago. Phenomenal.

*apostrophe omitted 'in homage'

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not one post of BG is interesting to be honest.
I post complete bollocks most of the time but these are on a higher plain to BG in my opinion:)

You might say that. I couldn't possibly comment :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here