Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Supply the entire world with solar electiricty

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well the new you is very you. It certainly suits you.

Even you must admit that as online written word gags go, that wasn't bad.

Any chance of expanding on why magnetic energy is cheaper and more ecologically friendly than solar?

Actually now you mention it I do feel like I have been here before.

Still I must apologise for suggesting that you may hijack my thread and head off after a white rabbit. That was remis of me, like you would ever do that.

Sorry for mentioning depression, just thought it might explain your constant 'the truth' posts whenever you're erm feeling down and needing to project'?

All I've stated is that i believe magnetic energy to be a better more energy efficient , eco friendly method for the future. Aren't washing machines basically using some sort of magnetic energy? (could be wrong)

My families house has solar panels on it and they still pay the same electricity fees. Who's receiving the money from the suns energy and what are they putting that money into?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sorry for mentioning depression, just thought it might explain your constant 'the truth' posts whenever you're erm feeling down and needing to project'?

All I've stated is that i believe magnetic energy to be a better more energy efficient , eco friendly method for the future. Aren't washing machines basically using some sort of magnetic energy? (could be wrong)

My families house has solar panels on it and they still pay the same electricity fees. Who's receiving the money from the suns energy and what are they putting that money into?

Yet again, no explanation just "I believe". I'm sorry, I didn't realise you'd gone to so much trouble to research the subject.
I plug my washing machine into the socket.:facepalm:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You can live without paying an energy company for your needs. I do it half the year, takes a bit of effort but if people realised how cheap it is they be outraged.

its possible for some. i understand you have some acreage and a water course on the land. between solar, wind, hydro and batteries you can meet your energy needs (can you, even freezers etc?) this isn't available to everyone, even with some land in the countryside.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Right well thanks for that. No more explanation necessary. I will wait for the technology to be proven and hopefully we can enjoy the results.

I would get in touch with whomever owns the solar panels if i were you, maybe they can shed some light on the situation and get that sorted out for you.

Oh and i would look up the word 'constant' if i were you, you seem to have misunderstood it. Interesting idea about projected narcissism though.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

When you say "my family" do you mean wife and kids or Mum and Dad? I think it's Mum and Dad isn't it?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yet again, no explanation just "I believe". I'm sorry, I didn't realise you'd gone to so much trouble to research the subject.
I plug my washing machine into the socket.:facepalm:
Don't forget magnetic trains they must run on magnetic energy too.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
its possible for some. i understand you have some acreage and a water course on the land. between solar, wind, hydro and batteries you can meet your energy needs (can you, even freezers etc?) this isn't available to everyone, even with some land in the countryside.

Don't use freezers and grow most of my own produce so that cuts down on refrigeration luckily. But yes, you're quite right, it's not always possible to generate all my needs, I have a couple of suitcase generators for surplus.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I think you need to look up what projection means.

I think you may have a persecution complex. I wasn't slating you. I was just surprised. You paint yourself as something quite different. I thought you'd be stig of the dump.

I always imagined Megazone to be in some self sufficient dwelling somewhere. Not a council drum.

As well as not being able to run a freezer. Didn't you used to live homeless too?

I've got no issues with people in poverty, I in fact think, for a lot of them, it's not their fault. God knows what makes you feel the right to presume someones "a self sufficient dwelling somewhere. Not a council drum."

Projection maybe?

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As well as not being able to run a freezer. Didn't you used to live homeless too?

I've got no issues with people in poverty, I in fact think, for a lot of them, it's not their fault. God knows what makes you feel the right to presume someones "a self sufficient dwelling somewhere. Not a council drum."

Projection maybe?

I never presume you were a self sufficient drum. I said I presumed you live in one. Is that an insult? Not to me. I live in one for a few months of the year on my own land. You are looking for offence where there is none. I should jolly well hope you don't have a problem with poverty or homeless people considering it's only the good grace of the taxpayer and government that keeps a roof over your head.
Now I must away, I'm building a pagoda out of pallets this week and I'd like to take advantage of the sunny climes.
Good day chap.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I never presume you were a self sufficient drum. I said I presumed you live in one. Is that an insult? Not to me. I live in one for a few months of the year on my own land. You are looking for offence where there is none. I should jolly well hope you don't have a problem with poverty or homeless people considering it's only the good grace of the taxpayer and government that keeps a roof over your head.
Now I must away, I'm building a pagoda out of pallets this week and I'd like to take advantage of the sunny climes.
Good day chap.

Yeah, right mate. :laugh:

Just like all the other lucrative jobs you've had/played.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here