Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***** Super Bowl XLVII Baltimore Ravens v San Francisco 49ers *****

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Shocking how Baltimore nearly blew a 21 pt lead..... Been at work all night so did not get to watch it from start to finish. Cant believe that the niners did not do some laterals with that final kick.....bloke who got the kick trying to be the hero clearly!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There should be a law against residential skips being swapped over at 7am, esp the day after the Super Bowl and next door to me! grrrr

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
There should be a law against residential skips being swapped over at 7am, esp the day after the Super Bowl and next door to me! grrrr

Would of taken that over dog vomiting at 06.15...

One of my favourite Superbowl's, just a shame it became very tactical at the end. Well done Baltimore, they did it the hard way.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
SF had the chance to snatch it at the end. They fluffed their lines. Ravens won it in the first 2 quarters. After that SF were on a roll. Another 5 mins and SF would have taken it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
SF had the chance to snatch it at the end. They fluffed their lines. Ravens won it in the first 2 quarters. After that SF were on a roll. Another 5 mins and SF would have taken it.

Should have taken a timeout on that 4th down, you could see the blitz was coming and the Ravens had been successful with the blitz in the red zone on the turnover that the Niners could only convert into a FG previously.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Should have taken a timeout on that 4th down, you could see the blitz was coming and the Ravens had been successful with the blitz in the red zone on the turnover that the Niners could only convert into a FG previously.

It was strange how they had just taken one, and that one play was effectively a match winner. Would be interesting to know why they didn't and why they didn't just try and pound it in over four plays.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Frankly, when the lights went "out" it was about as dark as the Amex with the floodlights on full. In fact, I could see the far side of the field much better from a seat in the top deck of the Superdome than the far touchline at the Amex from my seat in WSU at a floodlit game.

And I've no idea what the half-time show sounded like on TV, but in the stadium it was shite. Worst PA mix ever at any Super Bowl I've been to - even worse than the one when mike contact was lost at Gwen Stefani and Sting in 2003. Mind you, that was an improvement ...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Frankly, when the lights went "out" it was about as dark as the Amex with the floodlights on full. In fact, I could see the far side of the field much better from a seat in the top deck of the Superdome than the far touchline at the Amex from my seat in WSU at a floodlit game.

And I've no idea what the half-time show sounded like on TV, but in the stadium it was shite. Worst PA mix ever at any Super Bowl I've been to - even worse than the one when mike contact was lost at Gwen Stefani and Sting in 2003. Mind you, that was an improvement ...

I didn't think the sound was that great. I don't often think it is, and that's why I don't care about the artists lip syncing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here