Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SUPER Albion Photos

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
I was at this photo call and I really thought we were going up that season!
I'll post some pics of me sporting some classic early 90's bermuda shorts later.

THE KEEPER MEETING THE KEEPER AT OATHALL SCHOOL 78/79 ISH:smokin:

Attachments

• scan0041.jpg
    scan0041.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 893

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Great League Cup Run beating Pompey Div2, Birmingham Div 2, then losing 3-2 to first division Wolves in front of 32.000 plus at The Goldstone with the North stand Goal Net covered totally in Bog rolls

I was down on holiday for the Pompey game and was offered a south stand ticket by a guy whose wife did not want to go and when Alex Dawson scored at that end the place went metal .........great days

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I wonder if they will do one at Amex so the kids can meet the HEROES of today!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
It's always odd how these old players still feel so familiar in these snaps - even the lesser players like Clarkson. Those 91/92 pix really take me back to that post Wembley season and the Goldstone days. That really was the eve of the club's dark days.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
It's always odd how these old players still feel so familiar in these snaps - even the lesser players like Clarkson. Those 91/92 pix really take me back to that post Wembley season and the Goldstone days. That really was the eve of the club's dark days.

True. After our 1991 play-off final, we began our steady decline down the league and almost into obscurity :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here