Sunday poker?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1. Log onto Full Tilt.

2. Select to view Private Tournies.

3. Scroll down to the time that NSC's tourny is scheduled for (3pm today as it's American East Coast time).

4. Click to open each of the tournies scheduled for 3pm for $5+50c stakes - there's generally 2 or 3. One of them will be the NSC tourny - make a note of the number.

It really is very easy and takes about 30 seconds.

1. Log onto Full Tilt.

3. Scroll down to the time that NSC's tourny is scheduled for (3pm today as it's American East Coast time).

4. Click to open each of the tournies scheduled for 3pm for $5+50c stakes - there's generally 2 or 3. One of them will be the NSC tourny - make a note of the number.

May I add that the tourny number is at the top left corner of the window. :wink:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
May I add that the tourny number is at the top left corner of the window. :wink:

Oi, don't make out you've known how this works as it was'nt till last sunday you was PM' ing me asking me how you register a table.

You've just found out and think you are the bees knees.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
1. Log onto Full Tilt.

I did PM you the other day asking this. The same to you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here