Sunday poker?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Sorry fellow posters but I’m bouncing this till 8pm, Peanut, show yourself!!

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I might be able to make it.

163690379 is the ID.

Goodman Bozza for replying with details. I understand if it’s just us and you decide you can’t make it. Being in the presence of the mighty helter is enough to put even Mr Bloom off :D

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
I’m in, just need the regulars to appear and then it’s game on, I’m due a win :falmer:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Still an hour to go, can see this being a good night, just hope our poker nights get back to being how they were :)

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
If someone wants to lend me $5.50 to boost numbers, I may well be able to play :lolol:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Ohh, I have a few quid, I just no longer have a card that that stupid site accepts, :lolol:

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Three in so far, can see a late burst of players to make it a very enjoyable match. Surprised Mr Bloom hasn’t made an appearance, I know the money isn’t to his liking but thought he’d like to put his wits against the talent of NSC poker players.

How about getting him to make a one off appearance in one of our poker nights? :falmer:

Three in so far, can see a late burst of players to make it a very enjoyable match. Surprised Mr Bloom hasn’t made an appearance, I know the money isn’t to his liking but thought he’d like to put his wits against the talent of NSC poker players.

How about getting him to make a one off appearance in one of our poker nights? :falmer:

Great idea. Does anyone have Mr Bloom's contact info?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports