Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday night poker 11-12-11

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
after failing to be able to register for last weeks game it seems to working fine now, for those that have not played before the toury number is 482657 pokerstars select home games to find the nsc club . See you sharks later , 8pm kick off

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Pokerstars seems very slow in bringing up the tournament details tonight. been waiting several minutes to register so if I can mange to get on, I will be there

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
This same thing happened last Sunday, must be something to do with their 10th anniversary thing.
I registered last night to avoid this happening, but at the moment it wont enen recognise or register our Home Game, club ID

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I cant get the club ID up Tay!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
same here , though i reckon if you have already registered and you are logged on to pokerstars the game will pop up at 8pm , " though i may well be waffling gibberish"

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
its a pain, some stuck it out and managed to register last knockings last week but its not looking good , did the game happen last sunday ?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Mine has crawled through at last
Tournament No is 478865321

its a pain, some stuck it out and managed to register last knockings last week but its not looking good , did the game happen last sunday ?

Yes it did mate, about 7 people played I think, I am now on the tourney screen, just waiting for PS to let me register, looks like it's going to take about 20 mins to register

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Yes it did mate, about 7 people played I think, I am now on the tourney screen, just waiting for PS to let me register, looks like it's going to take about 20 mins to register

ok thanks , got the game id and nsc bar up now so fingers crossed

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Just to set my mind at rest, if you play 126 hands online what is the probability two players on the table win nearly every hand with sets, flushes or straights? They didn't bet against each other and wiped all comers by having a flush versus a set, a full house versus a flush etc. Always betable hand meets killer hand. I shoved on KK as this was my best hand apart from pocket 5s, and was meet with AA with an A37A9. Without bluffing for small gains I'd have lasted for about three hands. Can you rig online or is my 'back from the Boro' poker mind full of conspiracy theories?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Is someone in touch with pokerstars about this?

Edit. It seems ok now.

Edit. No it isn't.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here