Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday Morning Dads Club

Stockport seagull

Jan 10, 2015
Up at 6:30 with jakey! Which is bad enough on a Sunday but it's my bloody birthday as well! Missus and Jake got me brighton home shirt and phone case! Il Wear it for 5 aside on Wednesday! Baby spalsh and ball pit today! Wish me luck

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Up at 6:30 with jakey! Which is bad enough on a Sunday but it's my bloody birthday as well! Missus and Jake got me brighton home shirt and phone case! Il Wear it for 5 aside on Wednesday! Baby spalsh and ball pit today! Wish me luck
Happy birthday and good luck. Where do you do splash? Little dippers?

not looking forward to waking Jnr up. I'm dieing of a hangover. :yawn::sick::tantrum:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No duties today as Mini gone Skiing with his college so a peaceful week for Mum and Dad.

Still a "home" tie as Minis team are playing Shoreham today so will go and support the team for change

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Jr GFH stayed at his grandparents last night, was in bed until 10 without needing to give anyone a bottle, glorious!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
A morning of Zig and Sharko, Power Rangers - Wild Force (with thanks to Netflix). Breakfast cooked and eaten - Dippy egg and soldiers. Mucked about for an hour in the front room, now catching up with work whilst he watches Baby Looney Tunes.

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Didn't realise but the wife got up in the night to them. At 5.51 heard one of them, turned the monitor off and went back to sleep. Got up at 6.45. Not too bad. Watching b***dy CBeebies now.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Clocks go forward tonight. Gonna be a fvcking nightmare tomorrow morning.

Fully anticipating a 5.30am start to Sunday :mad: :facepalm:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Oh dear its 2.10 or is that 3.10 and have just got in after a few few beers with old friends. Have got 7 month old twins and just praying they may just have a little lie in

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Morning. Got up at 6.30 - really 5.30 - to use the facilities. Left them to find 4 year old waiting outside for me. Postman Pat is on. Luckily I had planned a morning run in the rain and wind anyway,,,,

:shootself:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Am waiting a bus stop in cold and rain as my daughter is playing in a rugby tournament in Horsham . today

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
New dad here! Little one is four weeks old.

Had, surprisingly, the best night sleep so far last night - woke up at 7am.

Just finished feeding and she's promptly thrown up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Love Sunday mornings - usually a little tv in bed with our littlen and a kind of 'lie in' for us. Went on a nice dog walk although got a tad wet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here