Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday league results.

Kev the Ape

Rottingdean Village 0- Clifton 9. Absolutely out classed by a top of the premier league sunday side. It could of been alot worse they hit the bar 4 times, and we played the worst formation i have ever seen a 4 3 2 1 1 formation :ohmy:.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
played as we lost 1-0 at crawley down - couldn't score for the 5th game in a row, and in all honesty our keeper kept us in it:p

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Kev the Ape said:
Rottingdean Village 0- Clifton 9. Absolutely out classed by a top of the premier league sunday side. It could of been alot worse they hit the bar 4 times, and we played the worst formation i have ever seen a 4 3 2 1 1 formation :ohmy:.

So you lost with 12 players then Kev or was you keeper part of the back four :dunce:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I am currently losing to my hangover.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
kingston broadway drew 2-2 today away at in pulse wellington. we were behind twice but fought back well and really could have won it. personally i missed a header and got called a cheating bastard by someone twice my age because i gave him a little shove one or two times. unbeatun run now stretches to a seasons best.....2!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Kev the Ape said:

Do you know Pete Baker and Jamie Groves?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Del Boy said:
Reffed my first game today

thislte youth 1 aversford 13 (u15s)

Got to make a report about a parent, and under 15's are hard to ref. :(

you should have seen the motuhy little buggers in my game! moaning and crying about everything....and they were 30+ :lolol:

the best one was the 35+ captain saying 'oh ref he keeps pushing me in the back, its not fair' :lolol:

Kryten

Dec 20, 2003
Here, there and every where
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
you should have seen the motuhy little buggers in my game! moaning and crying about everything....and they were 30+ :lolol:

the best one was the 35+ captain saying 'oh ref he keeps pushing me in the back, its not fair' :lolol:

how ,llong have you been doing it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
U13s ASC Strikers 7 Wothing Rebels 1

Into new territory for us - Round 3 of the County Cup.

The boys were awesome today, best we have played this year our passing game was brilliant.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Did they have a new manager this week then :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No, the same quality manager :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said: