Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Summer 2015 transfer window thread

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
QPR's sanction for FFP breach is not known yet or whether they will face a sanction.. They've challenged this legally. In mean time they've been allowed to compete in the Champ next season.
They potentially could still face a very large fine, they potentially could not. Some explanation here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ssible-demotion-non-League-face-50m-fine.html
Interesting read. I'm glad at least that QPR have agreed to be bound by whatever fine is levied.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is there any likelihood that they will not be allowed to take part in The Championship next season, I doubt it as it would make the fixture juggling too difficult.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Random tweeter thinks that Baldock is on his way back to league 1 with Doncaster ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
IF that's true, then that would indicate a far more radical shake up than many of us expect - Baldock would be one of the less likely to go in a clear out, I'd have thought.
Agreed. It just seems such an odd one to make up, so maybe there is something in it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Transfer Central TNC on twitter reckons they have exclusive transfer news coming today for Cardiff, MK dons, and Brighton fans.

We'll see.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Transfer Central TNC on twitter reckons they have exclusive transfer news coming today for Cardiff, MK dons, and Brighton fans.

We'll see.
Apparently we are in for a Danish striker called Rasmussen from FC Midtjylland along with Cardiff and MKDons.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Did I read somewhere that CH is STILL on holiday? I'll admit I'm getting a bit despondent with this nothingness of a team re-build. But with every day I hope for some news...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Did I read somewhere that CH is STILL on holiday? I'll admit I'm getting a bit despondent with this nothingness of a team re-build. But with every day I hope for some news...

shhhhhhhh! the alarm clock has not gone off at the Amex yet, and if you speak to loudly they might just WAKE UP

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm honestly not fussed when the new players come in, but I'm quite surprised there hasn't been anything yet. With the disgruntled attitude of a fair few fans I'm would have thought a new player or two would have been announced to just lift the gloom a little even if that was a out of contract player like Toko last season.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
I'm honestly not fussed when the new players come in, but I'm quite surprised there hasn't been anything yet. With the disgruntled attitude of a fair few fans I'm would have thought a new player or two would have been announced to just lift the gloom a little even if that was a out of contract player like Toko last season.

With you totally on that. Last seasons poor performance following on from a couple of very poor transfer windows has left a very negative feel around the club and has certainly lost any forward momentum. I guess I expected the club to act quickly and decisively to lift this feeling, so like you am surprised that we haven't got any signings over the line yet. Time for it to change but each day just adds to that down feeling.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Apparently we are in for a Danish striker called Rasmussen from FC Midtjylland along with Cardiff and MKDons.

We were rumoured to be after him 3 or 4 years ago after Celtic sent him packing out on loan.
Big guy. Not prolific but no mug.
Wouldn't rule him out as the type of player we are interested in (which is why I think there may still be legs in the Cody McDonald rumour despite Gills' protestations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here