Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Summer 2015 transfer window thread

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Henri Lansbury, the angriest man in the Championship and the 3rd best centre midfielder on the pitch last Friday, is going to Burnley for £4 million.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Henri Lansbury, the angriest man in the Championship and the 3rd best centre midfielder on the pitch last Friday, is going to Burnley for £4 million.

Great player would sign him in a heartbeat. Didn't play well Friday, but did any Forest?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I would like to see before the close of the window, 2 wingers in, 2 centre backs in, 1 striker possibly a club record signing, and I can see CoG going and rumours Dunk off to Newcastle.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I would like to see before the close of the window, 2 wingers in, 2 centre backs in, 1 striker possibly a club record signing, and I can see CoG going and rumours Dunk off to Newcastle.

Yeh yeh, this, plus Lionel Messi on loan, free pies for everyone, world peace and a hot date with Rachel Riley. Problem solved - easy, ain't it?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Reports that the Nigel's have accepted a bid of £6m rising to £8m from Bristol City for gayle.

Seems a hell of a lot to me

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gayle is a decent player at this level. A much shrewder purchase for Brizzle than Lingard would have been.

albionite

May 20, 2009
More to do is he really worth that money. It's only palace fans that will tell you he is the best finisher the world of football has ever seen.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
"MIDDLESBROUGH are close to tying up a three-year deal for David Nugent.
Leicester accepted Boro’s £4m offer for Nugent over the weekend, and the Teessiders’ recruitment team have spent the last two days attempting to persuade the former England international to drop down to the Championship."
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/middlesbrough/13588205.Boro_close_to_agreeing_three_year_deal_for_England_international/

Now being reported at only £2m which makes it a good deal.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Burnley have completed the signing of Andre Gray for £9 million. Crazy money for one of the worst strikers I saw last season.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I am surprised at Burnley, well run club, but received cash for \ings. Loads of pace 18 goals last season, ticks the boxes. Could be more difficult this year for him, surprise eleemnt gone.

Jan 10, 2014
Burnley have completed the signing of Andre Gray for £9 million. Crazy money for one of the worst strikers I saw last season.

Try nearer £6 million.

Even the man himself has said ......"it wasn't that much" (as in £9 million).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here